Have You Seen Him?!

Brice's Pov

I walked into the house from the garage, I had just come back from the store.  "Seto I'm back!" I shouted expecting him to come rushing down the stairs to greet me. I put the stuff away, took my shoes off, and then looked at the stairway. "Seto?" I said walking into the living room towards the stairs. I then slipped and fell over, hitting the ground with a loud thud. I looked at the floor, trying to find out what caused me to slip. I screamed as if I had just been confronted by a man with a chainsaw. (idek) It was blood. I looked up the stairs. "SETO?!" I yelled getting to my feet and rushing up the stairs, skipping most of them. I barged into Seto's room, but the young sorcerer was no where in sight. I looked everywhere upstairs then realized that that one small pool of blood wasn't all I had seen. I had also seen a crack of light coming from what seemed to be... the front door! I Rushed down the stairs, nearly falling because of how frantic I was. I looked at the front door, which was open. The blood led out the door and down to where a car could park on the road. I just stood there for a second, staring at the pool of blood. I then fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands. How could someone have done this? Seto had always kept the doors locked and curtains closed when I wasn't home. Then I went back up to his room and looked around, trying to find anything that could lead me to whoever did this. I saw a piece of cloth which looked ever so familiar, it was part of Jason's jacket. But I know he wouldn't do this. I grabbed out my phone and tried to call him. Then I heard ringing in the room. I looked over at the desk that sat in the room and saw his phone. I ended the call and picked his phone up. He had a lot of text messages, and of coarse they were all from Adam. I began to read through the ones from today.

A: Hey Jason, you need to get to Brice and Seto's place! Someone found out and I can't right now. I'm at therapy right now.  8:39

J: Ok. What do I do? 8:39 am 

A: Just get Seto and Brice out of there!  8:40 am

J: Ok. I'll text you when we are somewhere safe.  8:40

A: Jason are you guys ok?   10:00 am

A: Jason? 10:10 am

A: Jason?! 10:15

A: Jason, where are you? 10:30

Then they stopped. I called Seto's phone. I heard a yelp and a slight thud come from the closet. I opened the door to see a terrified Seto, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Seto? What happened? Where's Jason?" I asked, helping him up.

"It looked like it was some random guys. A lot of them. He told me to hide, so I hid in the closet, turning myself invisible for only a short amount of time. I heard a shout, then a scream, and then a gunshot." He said, shaking violently. "I wish I could have protected him." He said beginning to sob into my shoulder. Seto's powers were getting weaker. We are trying to find something to help him.

"Don't worry. Let's just hope we can find him before it's too late." I said while dialing Adam's phone number. It rang a couple times then he picked up.

A: B-brice? Are you guys ok? I texted Jason several times but he didn't answer.

B: Adam, I'm on my way.

A: O-ok.

I hung up and then began to walk down to the car with Seto. I locked the front door and walked into the garage, holding Seto in my arms protectively. We got in the car and began to drive to Adam's house.

Adam's Pov

I sat on the couch, sobbing into my knees. How could I have been so foolish? Sending Jason there on his own. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted. Seto was the first to walk in, then Brice. But no Jason. I looked up at them. "Where is he?" I asked.

"When I got home, I found a pool of blood and then a trail of it leading out the front door. All I found was this." He said handing me Jason's phone and a piece of his jacket. I stared at them. I looked up at Brice, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks once more. "I'm sorry dude. We'll find him."

"I'm so stupid. I should have never sent him there alone. It's all my fault." I muttered whilst burying (is that how you spell it?) my head in my knees.

"No Adam. It was never your fault. It's the one who was after Seto, it's their fault." Brice said.

"Well then. Let's go kick whoevers ass I have to. As long as I get him back." I said getting up.

Jason's Pov

I struggled against the chains keeping me from getting anywhere. I winced as pain shot through me shoulder, which had a bullet lodged in it. I heard the cell door open and I looked up, scowling at whoever it was. "Well. This is even better! I've gotten a hold of the astronaut! Well isn't that nice Wither?" I gasped as I saw another figure, but this one dared to step into the light where I could see him.

"Why yes. It is such a pleasure Brine." WitherMu said a wicked smile on his face.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys. I just have so much homework it's a bit hard to update often. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Sorry if the next one doesn't come out sooner. See you all in the next update!

~ Skyloxmu