Saved and Yet Permanently Damaged

Jason's pov

I struggled and struggled, but to no avail. I then began to sob, there was no way I could get out of this alive. Skybrine was terrifying. He was also very abusive. I then just curled up into a ball on the floor waiting for today's torture to begin. So they are real, I thought it was all a myth. I looked up horrified as Skybrine walked in with his sword in hand. "P-please don't." I begged, he just laughed, but he set the sword down. I looked at him confused.

"The torture today is something different." He said, "The sword is for if you don't listen." He then inched towards me then wrapped his arm around my waste. I then realized what he was about to do. He then pushed me onto the floor.

"N-no! Please! Stop!" I shouted but he ignored it all. I was helpless against him. So I could only keep sobbing as he began to nip at my neck.

Sky's pov

Thank goodness Seto could use a tracking spell and not lose too much energy.(pls don't kill meh) We were heading right towards the pinpointed area, which was in the forest. We soon got to the place, and we waited. Seto said that there were people in there. We all covered our mouths when those people left. All villains from minecraft, but they were the villains of team crafted. Once they left we blew the door up. (Yep) I rushed in a called Jason's name. I suddenly heard a whimper from a cell down the hall way. I rushed up to it and saw Jason curled up on the floor shaking. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the cell and chains. I picked him up and he just sobbed into my chest. We rushed out of the place and Seto put an enchantment on it, making sure the villains would never be able to get out. Jason look horrified. "Hey, it'll be ok, what happened in there?" I asked when we got in the car. He shook his head and I understood. Soon they dropped us off at our house. I sat us down on the couch. "Jason, what happened?" Jason looked up at me as more tears began to fall down his cheeks.

"S-skybrine, he.... he r-raped me.." Jason said sobbing. I held him in my arms tightly.

"It won't happen again, I promise." He nodded and then he began to doze off. I smiled but I knew he was permanently damaged. If we had just gotten there sooner. I sighed and hugged Jason close to my chest, listening to his soft breathing. I then slipped into a dreamless sleep.

~ Time skip (\ -o- /) ~

I opened my eyes and looked down. Jason wasn't there. The first instinct was panic. I looked around and sighed in relief when I saw him standing in the kitchen. But then I realized that he wasn't doing anything, just standing there. Only his shoulders were heaving. I got up and walked into the kitchen, hugging him from behing. He turned around and buried his head into my chest. I then sat down, him sitting as well. His sobs were muffled because of my shirt. I caressed his hair while holding him in a protective embrace. "Shhhh..... it's ok..... no one can hurt you now...... you'll be alright...." I cooed.

Sumimasen!!! (I'm sorry!!!) I haven't updated this in so long! Well, I gotta get typing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you all in the next update!

~ Skyloxmu