1

so where do i start?

It's my 16 birthday, it's 00:10 am and my mom just came into my room to give me my presents. you may wonder whats so strange about it, well normaly my mom is already asleep at this time and i never get my presents at 0 am like normally i have to wait till the morning comes and then i get my presents but this time she comes into my room and just sits on my bed and hands me my gifts.

"Ok Mom whats going on? why do i get them now?"

"Just open them, then you will know why. open this one first."she said, handing me the biggest present.

when i open the wrapping paper, i nearly start to cry. in the wrapping paper where two football jersys one was from chelsea with my name and lucky number 3 on it and the other was an FC Barcelona jersey with gavi and the number 30 on it.

littel background for that, when i was bullied, i was really down at some point, and then i started watching football again, and i started to like chelsea. pretty soon after that, i started to watch videos of the players whenever i was feeling down, and i was always happy after that, so that's why chelsea has a special place in my heart.

FC Barcelona is my favourite club next to chelsea, and gavi and pedri are my favourites in barca.

And before anyone starts saying i only like them because they are attractive thats not true. yes, they are attractive, but they are also awesome players, and thats why i like them. i love to watch them play because of the passion they have for the sport.

ok but now I'm back to my presents. I hugged my mom really tight and was super happy about the jeseys, but then she just said that there was more, and to say i was confused was an understatement. like those jerseys were from the real stores, and they were with names on it, so that means they cost around 130$ each, and then she says there is more like what?

an envelope was next in front of me, so i looked at my mom, and she just nodded and signalled me to just open it. tickets. to Barcelona. and then as if i wasnt happy enough already when i took the tickets out of the box i saw VIP tickets for the next Barcelona game and that was the moment i just started to cry and i think i have never hugged my mom so thight, and i hug her alot.

me and my mom always had a really good bond, i think i am just a mini version of her like if you would take a picture of me and take a picture of my mother when she was my age you wouldnt see a big difference and we have the same Humore so i think thats why we get along so well.

I also have a big brother, and he and i also have a good relationship. he is awesome. He is always there for me when i need him, and we also have a lot in common. he also has the same Humore as me and our mom.

"The flight is in 4 hours. It's better to start packing now, love."Wait, seriously? how do we get to the airport? how did you even affort all of this?"

"yes seriously and your brother is driving us and since me and your dad canceled our vacation i took the money and used it for this and i used some of my savings but its worth it since now we can do that vacation to Barcelona we talked about."

"I love yo so so so so much. thank you." " I love you to sweety"