5

"Care to introduce me to your new friend?"

We both looked at the person who just interrupted our laughs, and i saw pedri standing in front of us with an amused expression on his face.

"Mhm yeah, so this is.."He looks at me, and i just laugh again because he never asked me what my name was, so he couldn't even introduce me to pedri.

" I'm Sofia. Nice to meet you, pedri." we shook hands and talked for a while.

"Sofia kommst du? wir sollten langsam gehen. (Sofia, you coming? we should go.)" Oh yeah, my mom was here as well. i totally forgot while talking to the boys so i looked at the guys in front of me, said goodbye and just as i was beginning to leave, to go to my mom, gavi gave me a piece of paper and then let me go.

walking back to the hotel, me and my Mom, whose name is Clara, by the way, went to get ice cream and then took a walk around the beach again.

While talking with her, i noticed that she was kinda off, and i wondered why, so i just asked."Mom? are you ok? you seem kinda off, and i don't know. You just seem like you're in deep thoughts."

"Well, there is another reason why i wanted to go to Barcelona with you other than for fun. So listen, you know how it's been these past years with your dad, and i can't do it anymore. you know i tried, we tried to fix things, but it doesn't work. your dad was always a good man, and he still is, but we don't work together. we fight so often sometimes over the smalest things, and i don't think it's fair for any of us when it's like this, so we decided to end things."

"Ok, but what happens now? What's going to happen with the house? Where are we going to live, and what will change? But just know i get it, and i'm happy for you. i told you over a year ago that when you finally decide to end things that i'm fine with it and that, i'm going to stay with you. so what's the plan now?

" well first of all your dad is going to keep the house since you know how much he loves that thing and second of all, i actually looked for jobs already and i found one but it's not in Germany."

"Ok, where is it?" "That's the other reason why we are here. My new job is in Barcelona."

Omg fuck yeah! The Change is happening, i'm so happy. let's goooo. " So that means we are going to move here?" Please say yes, i thought to myself while looking at my mum and then she starts smiling and nodding so that means it's really happening i'm going to move to Barcelona.

"Wait. What's with Eric, my brother? is he also going to move here or is he staying with papa in Germany?

"Eric will stay in Germany. I asked him what he wanted and since his bestfriend, gitlfriend and job is in Germany he wants to stay."

I get him. His life is in Germany. he belongs there and always kinda did. Other than me but i guess living with my mom in Barcelona will be awesome. Ofcourse i will miss some people but the good thing is we are in 2023 so i can just call them when i miss them or write them a message and my brother isn't even home 90% of the time so i'm already used to him not being there.

"wait you said you found a job, right? so, what is it?"

"I think you're going to freak out again but well let's see. I got a job at FC Barcelona. I will work in the finance apatment of the club."

This just keeps getting better and better. My Mom used to work in a big bank in Germany and so she did work with big finances before and also has a lot of experience so i'm not suprised that she got the job.

"Mom that's awesome. I'm so happy for you or let's say for us."

Both laughing we continued to walk around the beach and then walked to the hotel again.

Let's see what this new chapter of my life holds out to me i guess.