15

Sofias POV

December was always my favorite month of the year.

The vibe of Christmas coming around and it gets cold, you can go Ice skating and yeah it's just the best.

Gavi and I have been hanging out quite often since i stayed over after the dinner.

It was always very chilled and we just talked for hours but it wasn't like dates or something it was just hanging out even tho i wish he would ask me out already.

----------

Gavis POV

"Ey Pablo when do you plan on asking her out?" Pedri askes coming into the changing rooms.

"What are you talking about?" I wonder even tho i already knew who he was talking about.

"You know what i'm talking about. So when are you going to ask her out?"

"I Don't know what your talking about pedri." I say.

" Oh you don't? Well maybe i talk about Sofia. You can't stop talking about her and always say she's so pretty and so on so just ask her out already." Pedri says now getting anoyed.

" she's not even that hot pedri." I say trying to sound convincing, knowing this is the biggest lie.

"Shut up Pablo we both know you love her. Stop denying it." I hate it but pedri is right and i don't even know why i hate the fact that i love her.

It's just we became really good friends and when we meet up it's like we can talk for hours on end without even trying and i don't want to ruin it.

"Just ask her to meet up and idk go to the Ice rink or to a hockey game and after that ask her to be your girlfriend. You know she loves ice hockey and she loves you so just make a step like please i can't just watch you two anymore. you have to do something." Pedri says and i know he's right so i nod and he looks happy about it.

Seems like i have to get some Ice skates.

-------

Sofias POV

I'm Walking around Barcelona missing Germany for the first time because it's winter but it's still warm.

Like i can walk around with a thin shirt and a jacket and that's enough and that's kinda weird but oh well i have to live with it.

I look around when i hear my phone beeping.

Message from Pablito

Hey what are you doing right now?

Walking around why?

I was wondering if you would like to go to the ice rink with me and teach me how to skate.

ofcourse i do give me 30min and i'll be ready to go.

Great i will be round yours in 30min then.

Ok see you.

----------------

I'm going to the ice rink with Pablo Omg.

Fuck i need to get home asap.

Ok i think i have never been home that fast.

I came back home like 20min ago and i'm nearly ready to go.

I just put my Pullover on when Pablo texted me that he was there.

I grabbed my skates and left the apartment to go down to Pablos car.

"heyyy." I said while opening the door to Pablos car.

"Hey. you ready to go? He asked with a smile.

"Yeah i'm ready." I said and he started the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so welcome back.

I know this chapter is kinda short but i have a lot to do at the moment so this is all i could write in the time.

I will post another chapter tomorrow about them in the Ice rink at least i hope i'll get it done tomorrow.

I would say there will be around 2-3 chapters this week but that's only if it works because i have football training, school and i'm also doing my motorbike license at the moment so i don't really have time to write much but i'll try my best to try to write as much as i can.