6

It's now two months later. Me and my Mom found a really nice apartment near camp nou and moved in a few days ago.

And maybe you remember, the day of the Barcelona game, Gavi gave me a piece of paper. well, i hoped it would be his number, but to my suprise, it was a drawing of camp nou. I was really confused when i saw it, but there was a little note attached to it. ~Draw that myself. was bored in the changing room, so yeah, bye gavi~

When i read that, i smiled to myself. This drawing is now hanging in my new room at my desk.

I haven't seen Gavi since then, but maybe i will see him again somewhere.

I just woke up like an hour ago but felt the need to just go out and take a walk around this beautiful city I now live in.

Taking walks is always so calming. whenever my heads just so full of thoughts and i dont know what to do, i just go out, listen to music and walk, sometimes for hours on end until my thoughts are gone and my head is free again.

Sometimes i also just like to go out and admire the beauty of things. Most of the time people are in such a rush that they dont even see the beauty surounding them. so i try to sometimes just take a minute to apreciate.

Right now i'm walking around a beach near the appartment i now live in. I love the water. it's so calming and just beautiful. anyways a few meters away i see someone i hoped i would see again.

Pablo Gavira.

He is standing near the water and it looks like he's also just admiring the beauty of the ocean.

Should i go up to him? I asked myself unsure on what to do.

Ok you know what. Fuck it let's go to him. So listening to my thoughts i walk in his direction until i stand right next to him.

"Hey Gavi. How are you?" I asked smiling at him.

"Ähm Good I guess?" He looked unsure on what to say and he also looked like he didn't recognise me anymore.

"I don't know if you remember me but i was the girl that told the people to fuck of and mind there own bussines two months ago. I was also at a game after that and you gave me a piece of paper with a drawing you made of camp nou in the locker room.." I said hoping he would remember but he just looked at me with a blank expression.

"No sorry. I don't remember you. Also i would like to be alone now. sorry." He said looking at me at first and then just looking to the ocean.

Ok he dosen't remember me anymore I think to myself and walk away. i Look back at him and i see a girl going to him, hugging him from behinde and giving him a kiss on the cheek and then looking at me with the biggest bitch expression ever.

Seems like he found himself a lovely girlfriend i Thought sarcasticly.

Gavis POV

Ofcourse i remember her. How could i forget her she's beautiful and just so natural. She talked to me like it was normal, like i was normal. but i couldn't tell her that.

"Gavi amore who was that girl?" Maia my girlfriend asked coming up behind me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Just a fan." I said. I don't want her to know about sofia.

She looks at me. she doesn't believe me but she also dosen't say anything else.

Maia and i met soon after sofia went back to Germany and we got along quiet well, soon we got together but as soon as we got together i also noticed that she's kinda toxic.

She doesn't want me around other girls, like at all. Once i wanted to go out with Aurora my sister and she didn't wanted me to go.

I had to have an argument with her and explain her that i just wanted to see my freaking sister and i wanted to break up with her but she didn't let me.

She's so controling i hate it but i also can't break up with her because i seriously don't know what she would do then.

Wait a second. How is Sofia even in Spain? She lives in Germany and as much as i know she still goes to school and that started in Germany already so wtf is she doing here?