8

Sofias POV

it's been two days since i saw Gavi at the beach and right now i'm on my way to camp nou.

Since my mom works for Barca now, i can get VIP tickets to every game at Camp Nou now and since today is the first game since i am back in Barcelona, ofcourse i have to go.

Even tho he doesn't remember me i still put on my Gavi Jersey because he's still my favorite.

My Mom didn't feel like attending the Game so i'm walking alone through the corridors, to get to the VIP lounge.

When i get to my seat i already see the players warming up, so i lean against one of the walls that are more near the pitch and just watch how they warm up.

"What do you think you're doing?" someone asked from behind me. confuesed i turn around to see a woman with blonde long hair staring at me and she looked mad?

"What's wrong?" I ask still totally confuesed as to what's going on.

"what are you doing here? First you talk to him at the beach and get on his nerves and now you show up here with his jersey on. who do you think you are?" The woman asked with a bitchy ass attitude.

"Ok first of all we are in a Stadium were a football game will be held in like 30 minutes, so i'm here for the game and second of all i wear my Gavi Jersey because he is my favorite player at Barca." I say now also getting annoyed.

"Don't talk to me like this" She says shoving me "Gavi is my Boyfriend so keep your distance bitch." She says now half screaming at me.

"Ok bitch hold your ground. I am not here to take your boyfriend i am here to watch the game. So if you would excuse me i'm going to take my seat now." I say, scared i'm going to punch her in the face and getting banned from the stadium.

Suddenly i feel a hand pulling me back by my hair. "You bitch! You're not just walking away like that. Gavi is my Boyfriend and you're not going to ruin this."

" Fuck off you phsyco. are you really so insecure that you think a fan could pull your man like that? like that's just sounds like a you problem girl. So if you would be so kind and would let go of my hair now that would be very much apreciated." I wanted to say more but i couldn't because something hard collided with my jaw.

Did this bitch really just punch me? Oh she's going to pay for this.

just as i wanted to punch her back, a security guy i already met through my mother, pulled her away from me.

"Let me go! I am Gavi's Girlfriend you have to let me go!" She said to the security man angrily.

"You just punched someone! i don't care whos Girlfriend you are, you're going!" The security man said not giving a shit about what she's saying.

"Thanks Paul."I just said to him smiling slightly while grabing my jaw. fuck it hurts but i guess it will heel in a week.

"What's going on here?" Another voice asked confuced as to what's going on.