7

Sofias POV

Walking back to the apartment i still don't know what to think because of Gavi but i can't be mad at him, like he saw me twice two months ago why should he remember me when there are so many people he meets every day.

"Hey Mom i'm Back." I say entering the Apartment. Mom is sitting on the livingroom couch, watching some serie.

"Hey sweety how was your walk?" She asked pausing the serie.

"It was good thanks." I said walking to my room.

Gavis POV

I see Pedris car coming around the corner. He's picking me up for training since i still don't have my licence.

as soon as the car stops i get in and pedri looks at me suprised because i did it so fast like i'm running away from something. to be honest it's not wrong but anyways.

"Bro are you in a hurry or what's going on?" Pedri asked me while laughing.

"Do you remember Sofia?" I ask him not answering his previous question.

"You mean the girl from like two months ago, from Germany?" He asked and i nod. " yeah i remember her. why do you ask?" "Well she's here again. i saw her this morning well she came up to me to say hi." I said looking out the window while saying that.

"Oh that's so cool, she was really nice. i liked her. how is she?" pedri asked now getting exited.

"I don't know." "what do you mean you don't know. you just said you talked to her this morning." he looks at me like i'm the most stupid person in the world but to be honest that's exacly how i feel right now. Like the most stupid person in the world.

"Maia was with me." That's the only thing i say and pedri understands what i mean with that.

I told him about how toxic maia is and he tod me multiple times that i should break up with her but i can't.

"I told her i don't remember her pedri. she looked so confused but she didn't even question it. i told her i wanted to be alone and she went away without saying anything. i felt so bad but if i would've talked with her for longer maia would get mad and i was scared she would slap her or something." I said and i meant it.

Maia can be a phsyco but that's exacly why i can't break up with her. i'm scared she would hurt someone that's close to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Happy new year everyone.

I hope you all have a great start into the new year.