13

Hey so at the moment i don't really feel like writing. My head is just not having any good ideas and i don't really like this chapter but i wanted to update so yeah hope it's not to bad.

I hope my motivation and creativity will come back soon but sadly next weeki have school again and that means that i can't update that often.

I'll try to still write but i don't know how much i'll have to do because of school so yeah we will see i guess.

But anyways enjoy the new chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm Getting ready in the bathroom right now because Pedri is on his way to pick me up.

We're all going out to dinner again and with all i mean me an the barca sqaud.

I put on a Black thight dress that reach just above my knees. I kinda have a thing for Pablo if you didn't notice so i thought maybe like that he will notice me.

I know it's kinda stupid but well smart in school and stupid outside of it is a real thing and i'm kinda the definiton of that.

-------------

Message von Pedri

Hey I'm Outside now.

---

after i read the message i say bye to my Mom, put on my shoes and then go to Pedris car standing in front of the Apartment Komplex i live in.

"Hey Pedro how are you? I ask him while he starts driving.

"I'm Good how are you?" He says.

"I'm good aswell. Exited to see the boys again." I say smiling at the thought of seeing the boys again.

"Sure you do."Pedri says laughing slightly.

"Why you saying it like that?" I ask.

"Oh come on, we both know you are only exited to see your beloved Pablito again." Pedri says.

"No i don't. I hate him, he's so annoying." I say knowing it's a complet lie.

"sure sof. Ofcourse he is." Pedri says shacking his head.

A few minutes later we enter the restaurant and i already see frenkie and Pablo torre sitting at a big table with Ferran and Ansu.

"Hey Guys! I missed you." I say while walking up to them.

"Sofia How have you been?"Ferran asked taking me into a hug.

"I've been good thanks But how are you?" I ask looking at all of them.

"We've been good aswell. Soooo You put that dress on for Gavi or?" Ansu askes me knowingly.

"Oh fuck of ansu." I say shoving him slightly.

"HA so you don't even deny it." He says laughing.

The others also start laughing and i just want to either disappear or want to slap all of them.

I stand around while the others laugh until i feel a presence behinde me.

"You look beautiful in this dress Hermosa." I could recognise this voice from everywhere and when i thought about what Pablo just said a shiver went down my spine.

"Gracias Pablito. You don't look to bad yourself." I say.

I turn around and now we stand close to each other.

Like really close. When i look up i am only centimeters away from his face and our noses nearly touch.

I nearly forget how to breath. We stand so close.

I feel how Pablo starts to move and at first i thought he wanted to get more space between us but actually he put his hands on my waste and pulled me closer to him.

Our faces still had the same distance in between but now our Bodys are touching. His hands around my waste and my one hand on his shoulders and the other at his neck.

We just look into each others eyes and i don't know what to do. to be honest i even forgot we weren't alone for a moment but that soon changed because everyone suddenly said something.

I didn't even understand what they were saying but when Gavi and i snapped back to reality and put some distance between us again, everyone was staring at us.

I can already feel my cheeks turning red and out of reflex i burry my face into Pablos chest.

I feel his chest vibrate from his laugh and i then pull away from him.

"You ok hermosa?" Pablo asks smiling down at me.

I was about to answer him put pedri said something before i could.

"Ok lovebirds could you sit down now we're all here and you can also talk while sitting."

Wow thanks Pedri didn't know that. I thought to myself.

Pablo and I went and sat down next to each other and we all talked and had a great time.

--

We just finished eating and are now sitting around talking.

Jordi Alba is telling a story about how eric shot a ball right into Andreas Christensens face at the last training session and then i feel a hand on my thigh.

Confuesed i look at the hand and when i followed the hand i saw that it was Gavis.

Wait wait wait. gavi has his hand on my Thigh? What the fuck. Ok i think my heart just skipped a beat.

Gavi looks at me with a smile and i have the feeling i'm going to melt into this chair.