17

Sofias POV

It's been a few months now since the day Pablo and i kissed each other.

Basically the past few months Pablo and i hung out alot but we aren't together.

Sadly.

It's weird between us but at the same time it's also not and it's just fucking confusing.

I don't know what to do anymore but anyways, i'm graduating next week and then i will go and study Sportsmanagment at a university in Barcelona.

I'm already looking forward to that but first i have to graduate.

We're doing a celebration like a prom but i don't have a date yet.

I was thinking to just go alone but yeah don't know.

I would love to take Pablo but i'm to shy to ask and i don't feel like getting rejected at the moment.

Pedri already gave me a talk for like 30min or something were he just was like: Go with him! Just ask him he won't say no! I swear i'm going to kill the both of you if you don't get together already! I've been waiting for months now like tf.

Yeah i guess you can imagin how it went.

Was super fun.

It was not but well can't do much about it.

So now i'm on my way to meet Pablo and i think i'm going to ask him.

Oh my god i sound like i'm going to ask him to marry me or something like chill out Sis you're just asking him if he wants to go to your graduation party with you nothing more.

Pablos POV

The past few months have been so confusing. like we kissed and after that nothing happened. I don't even know what to think anymore. I like her like i really like her. i might even go as far as to say that i love her but we never talked about it and i don't know if she even thinks of me that way.

I've been so caught up in my thoughts that i didn't even realise that the doorbell was ringing until my phone was vibrating and i saw an message from Sofia saying she was there.

"Hey" I say letting her into my house.

She looks so pretty. she's wearing a Barca Tracksuit i once gave her, it's a little to big on her ut she still looks absolutly breathtaking in it.

"Hey Pablo. How you doing?" She asks looking at me while taking of her shoes.

"I'm good thanks but how are you? Got someone for your graduation party?" I said hoping she will say no.

"Well i'm good and i've actually bee wondering if i don't know maybe you would go with me or like idk you don't have to but i just thought you would maybe"

"Ofcourse i will come with you." I say full of exitement completly interupting her.

"Wait really?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello everyone

i'm really sorry that i've not been posting in so long but schools been keeping me really busy the past months because i had my exams and shit so i didn't really had the time to write but now that i've written all my exams i should have more time to actually sit down and write.

i can't promise you that i will post regulary but i will try my best to post more often.

Oh and before i forget Thank you guys so much for 6k reads like <3

Love you all<3