Chapter 1. chainsaw dog

----------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Cut down trees give me 60.000 yen for month, the kidney that I sold last week 1.200.000 yen, the right eye 300.000, the testicle... How much they gave me?

I looked for a second at the sky trying to remember how much money I got from it.

(Y/N): less than 100.000 yen if I remember? Remain to be paid 38.040.000 yen of debts.

Pochita, my chainsaw dog devil buddy, barked at me to get my attention.

(Y/N): Yeah I know Pochita, let's kill him quickly

I took Pochita and I pulled the cord that he had on his tail, the engine of the chainsaw that pop out of his face turned on and the small blades started spinning.

(Y/N): Killing a devil give me 300.000 yen, like I thought the devil hunter is the best way to earn money, if you don't have a quirk obviously.

after a while me and Pochita were standing on the devil that we took down, while I was speaking with my boss.

(Y/N): this is a tomato Devil, it can born again from his seeds so you need to burn his corpse.

Mafia Boss: Nice work (Y/N), selling the corpse on the black market will give us many money. Your fee is of 400.000.

Hearing the sum of money put a smile on my face, but not for long.

(Y/N): Thanks!

Mafia Boss: less the debt's interests, 170.000. Then the mediation rights and the others expenses...

------------------------------------------------------Timeskip------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): I remain with 70.000.

I was walking with Pochita on the streets of the city while counting my expenses for the month.

(Y/N): After paying the water and the debts I have with other persons. Strange, I remain with only 1.800 yen. And at home there's nothing to eat, we need to live with these money  for the rest of the month. Pochita, the meal today it's a piece of bread.

While I was walking the car of my boss stopped in front of me and a random guy passed me a  cigarette saying that if I ate it he would've gave me 100 yen.

(Y/N): Really? Thank you!

I put the cigarette in my mouth, it bruised my tongue giving me a sharp pain. The guy laugh at me and trew the 100 yen coin in my hand. While the car left he boss screamed something at me.

Mafia Boss: I'll call you the next time there's a devil, if you run away you'll become dog's food.

when they left I took out the cigarette off my mouth, I leaned down to Pochita and petted him.

(Y/N): with these we can eat for three days

-------------------------------------------------------Timeskip-----------------------------------------------------

I was in my house, if we can call it that, with Pochita. We were sharing a piece of bread for dinner since it was all that we could allow with the money we had.

(Y/N): You know, I heard that usually white bread should be eaten with jam. For us this normality is just a dream, but I think I will never pay off the debt before dying, and probably I couldn't have a girlfriend too, I can't invite her in this shack and I don't have the money to take her out.

Pochita did a sad noise, probably thinking about our wealth situation.

(Y/N): If dreams can become true, I would die in the hot hug of a woman, after having love with her.