chapter 2. Aki, the scumbag dreams destroyer

-----------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov.----------------------------------------------------

My journey started quite well, I found out that the girl that found my is called Makima and I've alredy fell in love with her. She was the first person that treated me well, the others always said that I was dirty and that I stinked so they always kept their distances. she even said that I was her type of man.

We then arrived at the Tokyo departament of the Devil hunters where she explained how they work in there and gave me the devil hunter's uniform. I expected to work with her but then I recived an unpleasant news.

Makima: He's name is Aki Hayakawa, he has three years of seniority from you. Today you will work with him.

He had black hairs wore in a topknot style, wore earrings and also carried a sword on his back. practically I needed to waste my time with this loser rather than pass my time with miss Makima.

(Y/N): But, I thought I would've stayed with you miss Makima.

Aki: But when ever? She's on a completely different level from you. Come on let's go to patrol.

He took me from the collar of my shirt and procided to bring me with him by weight while I was showing my disapprovement.

(Y/N): Noooo! I don't want! Miss Makima!

before leaving, miss Makima leaned in front of my face to tell me something.

Makima: If you will do a good job, we could work together. So do your best, ok?

Hearing those words gave me the motivation to work hard, so I couldn't wait to fight the devils.

--------------------------------------------------------Timeskip----------------------------------------------------

Me and Aki were walking in the middle of the streets with tons of people around us, it was the first time that I saw so much people in one place. I always lived in a small city so I wasn't used to walk in the middle of a croud or to look at the advertising sings on the very hig skyscrappers. While we were walking I decided to ask at my "friend" informacions about Makima, but he wasn't very sociable.

(Y/N): Hey senpai, miss Makima has alredy a man?...

Aki: ...

(Y/N): Hey.

Aki: ...

(Y/N): Hey!

Aki: Can you follow me for a second?

I followed him in an alley isolate by all the other persons that were walking on the streets. Than out of nowhere he started beating me, trowing a punch in my face making me fall and then kicking me in the stomach; Making me slam on the trash. Then he lighted a sigarette for himself and told me...

Aki: Fire yourself, if you show yourself tomorrow, I'll beat you up again.

(Y/N): But why?

Aki: You don't get my kindness? Everyone who starts doing this job only for useless reasons always die. The colleagues who starts this job only for money are always killed by the devils, only the ones with great ambition are still alive. You... Became a devil hunter only becaus you're interessed of miss Makima.

(Y/N): Ding dong! You've got it!

Aki: So I was right to beat you.

He trew the cigarette that was smocking on my chest and spitted on it to turn it off. Then he started leaving.

Aki: I'll advise miss Makima. I'll tell her that you run away after getting attacked by a devil.

While he gave me his back I rapidaly sneaked behind him and hit his balls with my knee, he started screaming in pain and fell on the ground from the pain.