Chapter 4. I think I'm going to the U.A.

----------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov.-----------------------------------------------------

Aki: I wonder why they called me here in my dayoff.

(Y/N): I correct you, IT'S A PAID DAYOFF!

Power: But I don't get paid

(Y/N): Nor I

Aki: You're paid by being kept alive, now shut up and just keep walking.

It was sunday and for a strange reason they called us from the devil hunter's departament. I was praying for it to be something about the gun-devil, I couldn't wait to regroup all of that devil's parts, so I could've asked to miss Makima to do that "thing" with me. But when we entered in Makima's office we found her sitting on a table with two persons, one was a guy with long black hair and a strange scarf and the other was... a little bear?

Makima: Ah, you're finally here.

Aki was looking at the two persons in anger while me and power were looking stranged at the little white thing, asking to each others if it was eatable.

Aki: (Angry) Miss Makima, what are this persons doing inside the departament?

Makima: Aki, Power, (Y/N), they are from U.A. . The principal Nezu and the teacher Aizawa.

Aki: Miss Makima, with all the respect, I don't think that let some heroes enter freely in the departament is a good idea.

Aizawa: Oh come on Aki, what are we going to do? Steal the devils in here to creat an army to conquest the world?

Power: HEY, I like that idea!

Nezu: Gentelmen, let's calm down for a moment. We're not here to-

(Y/N): Wait a minute, you happened to escape from a gourmet restaurant?

Nezu: I... Actually-

Power: In that case we can do whatever we want with him.

(Y/N): I was thinking about doing a barbecue!

Power: Same here man-

Makima: could you please shut up?

As Makima talked everyone stopped talking and got her attention.

Makima: Why don't we let the principal Nezu explain why they're here before jumping to conclusions?

Nezu: Thank you Makima.

The little bear named Nezu got up on the table to be well in sight and started explaining.

Nezu: Goodmorning, I am the principal of the renowed heroes' school U.A. . We know that these are hard times for both heroes and devil hunters, many devil hunters die everyday from the devils attacks and for the heroes the criminals are too much and they can't take out every single one of them. But fortunatly we found a way to reduce this problems, thanks to the availability of the kind Miss Makima we have reached an agreement on a personnel exchange.

(Y/N), Power and Aki: Personnel exchange?

Makima: Some of our majins and minors devil hunters will be students at the U.A. , so that they will have a proper education and that they can take down some villains properly if they find theirselves in front of one. On the other side some pro heroes will work for some days as devil hunters and will help to fight the devils with theyr powerful quirks. We called you here because we decided to send (Y/N) and Power as students in class 1A.

Aki: I'm not so sure if this is a good idea, they have never faced demons. They are different from villains, some heroes could understimate the devils and it will only make things worse.