Chapter 10. The U.S.J. incident's aftermath

------------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov.---------------------------------------------------
Me and Power were in the nursery room at the U.A. waiting for Aki to wake up to see how he was, while reading a Manga and eating the apples that were for Aki. It was passed a day after the attack at the U.S.J., the U.A. Had offered to take care of Aki as a repay for the losses that the public safety devil hunters had because of the attack.

Power: (Y/N), give me that apple! Let me eat it!

(Y/N): (Angry) No way, these are all mine! There aren't any apples for assholes who ran away from the enemy!

Power: I didn't run away, I just got hungry so I went back, is all!

(Y/N): Liar! Chicken! Fraidy cat!

Power: Fuck you!

Aki: Who else is still alive from the fourth division?

Suddently we stopped fighting and looked toward Aki, he got up while we weren't looking. He seemed pretty sad, I mean, more than the usual.

(Y/N): That Kobeni chick, and that four eyes guy apparently made it out alive but quit the bureau.

After I gave him the bad news he just lowered his head in an even sadder look. I was looking at him worried while Power had stealed an apple and was just eating it with a smirk on his face.

(Y/N): The class is starting so we're gonna go.

Power: I just came here for the get well fruits.

(Y/N): Here, I'll leave you an apple.

I left an apple on the night table next to him before leaving. Me and Power were heading to class, but...

(Y/N): You know what, I'm still hungry so I'm going to take the apple that I left for Aki.

Power: Can you get another one for me.

(Y/N): I'll look if they have some for Fraidy cats.

Power: Fuck you!

I was about to open the door and head in the room, but just as i approached it I heard Aki's sobbings coming from the other side

(Y/N): Damn, he is crying

???: Well it's normal.

I looked down to see the school's nurse beside me.

Recovery girl: That poor thing lost allmost all of his colleagues. These devil hunters, they fight with everything they've got every day, and still no one thanks them as they would with an hero. People should really open their eyes on this.

As she said that, she started to walk away and so did I.

(Y/N): (Thinking) a lot of his comrades died, and even his partner, Himeno.

At that point I realised something.

(Y/N): (Thinking) MHH? I... can't... Cry at all. When Pochita died, I was sad. But when Himeno died...MMH? Yet she was the first person in the world to tell me we were friends... I... won't be a little too heartless? If power die would I cry? AAAH... I don't think so. And if Aki were to die? I wouldn't cry. And if lady Makima would die!?!

I started thinking deeply at the answer.

(Y/N): (Thinking) If lady Makma would die...I would probably be depresed for a bit... But I would be better after only three days. Because three meals a day, a good nap and an hot bath... Are the best that my life has for me...OH!

In that moment a thought came in my mind.

(Y/N): (Thinking) Whit the organ that I had in my chest I lost even my human heart...?