Chapter 5. Dinner with Himeno

------------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov.---------------------------------------------------

Me and Power were returning home from school, the sun was already setting and dinner time was approaching. I were alwais happy when it was time to eat, probably because in the life that I was living with Pochita I couldn't eat pleantly like I do now.

(Y/N): MMMMH! I can't wait to eat dinner!

Power: I only wish there wont be any vegetables, I really hate them!

We arrived in front of Aki's appartament. I knocked on the door expecting Aki to open the door, but insted...

Himeno: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N): H-Himeno!

In that moment I remembered that today Himeno was supposed to have dinner with us.

Power: Human! What are you doing in topknot's appartament?

Himeno: Today I'm staying with you at dinner, hope there are no problems.

Power: There aren't, except if you're going to use that ghost hand.

Himeno: I promise I wont use it.

Power then rushed in the appartament after hearing Nyako meow. I was going to follow her, but all of the sudden Himeno took me under her arm.

Himeno: Hey (Y/N), thank for inviting me.

(Y/N): It's nothing, it's just part of our deal. Remember?

Himeno: Yeah yeah don't worry, I will arrange an appointment with miss Makima, just wait a few days.

Me and Himeno made a secret alliance. I would've created occasion where she could meet Aki and she would've done the same with Makima. What would people do for a bit of sex? Anyways we the went inside where Aki was making the dinner and Power was petting Nyako.

(Y/N): Hey loser!

Aki: Don't call me that.

(Y/N): Ok loser.

Aki just sighed and continued cooking. Meanwhile Himeno has sit at the table where no one usually stay, so I sat as well.

Himeno: So, is the U.A. a funny school or is it like any other one?

(Y/N): How are the other schools?

Himeno: Boring.

Power: They made us use legs, trow balls and a nerd broke his finger.

Aki: If to become heroes you just need to do some athletics exercises, then in a pair of years we will be invaded by muggers.

Himeno: Eheh, yeah. This kind of things it's better if they leave them to the police.

Power: (Y/N), I forgot that you owed me a payback of the run!

(Y/N): First, I said maybe. Second, I wont give it to you not even in a thausands years.

Power: With this you're telling me that you accept my superiority?

(Y/N): Yeah, whatever.

Power: AHAHAHAHA, humans are weak!

Himeno: I'm going to use it.

Power: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Aki: Stop you two! The dinner is ready, just wait a pair of minutes!

Aki brought us dinner and we ate together, the rest of the night went on pretty normaly. I couldn't wait for the appointment that Himeno is taking with Makima, now I had a new friend, and it was just one of the hundreds of other things that this new life had in store for me.

------------------------------------------------------Timeskip------------------------------------------------------

The next day me and Power went to the U.A. to start the real first lesson. The first hours were filled with usual lessons that you could find in a totally normal school, they weren't exciting but not even boring. I think Power really liked them because she could study on how to obtain the nobel prize, so she recived some weird looks from our classmates everytime she responded to the questions in pure excitement. Then it was time for the basic hero training class and out of nowhere a giant blonde guy in a hero costume broke trough a door while saying something like "coming trough a door normaly". When he came in the class everyone got unexpectedly excited and they started chatting here and there.

Power: (Whispering) (Y/N), why is this guy so famous around here?

(Y/N): (Whispering) I don't know, but I guess he is a big shot because it seems to me that I already saw him somewhere.

With that he gave to the others their hero costumes.

???: Young (Y/N), young Power, since you two didn't gave any costume requests, you will use the U.A. uniforms!

Power: Thank you very much fellow human but can we ask you something?

???: Of course go ahead!

Power and (Y/N): Who the hell are you?

When we asked him the question, the buff guy got confused but his wide smile stuck on his face like it was glued.

???: W-Wait are you serious, I am All Might the number 1. pro hero. You really don't know who am I?

(Y/N) and Power: Never heard it before.

After we made the buff guy a bit sad we changed and went in a training camp with the features of a fake city. Basically our training today was a heroes vs villains, the villain team needed to protect a bomb hiding in a building while the other one needed to find and deactivate the bomb or capture the villains before the timer reach the zero.

All Might: young (Y/N), young Power, since you two have both very strong resistance and offensive abilities that could easily injury very badly your others classmates, you two will face each others in this training.

Power looked at me with a wide and evil smile.

Power: I'll take this battle as a rematch of yesterday's run. Give me all yourself in this challenge!

(Y/N): (Smiling) Ok, but if you get hurt just remember that you asked me to.