Chapter 6. (Y/N) Vs Power

------------------------------------------------------(Y/N)'s Pov.---------------------------------------------------

We were in a monitor room in which we could see what was happening in the buildings where the other students were having their matches, they weren't really interesting aside the one where the green haired nerd and the gravity girl fought against spikey hairs and tall guy. After that everyone had their fights, it was time for me and power to battle against each others.

All might: Ok guys, now it's time for the final match. Young Power, young (Y/N), it's your turn!

Izuku: Good luck (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thank you nerd!

Izuku: O-Oh no, just call me Izuku.

(Y/N): You don't like nicknames, uh? I understand, for some reasons they keep calling me "dog".

I left Izuku confused and I headed in front of the building where Power was hiding right now with the "bomb", now I needed to plan my next move in order to catch Power by surprise.

(Y/N): She may be stupid, but at least she could have a bit of brain to understand that placing that thing on the first floor is the worst idea ever. I'll check from the third floor onwards and I'll leave aside the first two.

With that I started walking inside the building, but as I walked in I felt a sharp pain in my hand, I raised my hand in front of my face and saw that a red kunai was stuck in it. I screamed out in pain and turned behind me to see what happened, but when I did it I saw other kunais coming down the ceiling. I started running away from them in order to save my life, those things seemed like they were infinites, then out of nowhere some of them came out of the wall horizontally, blocking my way. Having no other choices I slided under them and fastly get up to continue running, I was running so fast that at a certain point I wasn't even paying attention on what was happening around me, the only thing that I knew is that I needed to save my ass. Suddently I heard that the noises the kunais made when they stuck into the ground had stopped I fell on my knees to catch my breath. When I lifted my head to look at what was in front of me, I suddently saw Power with a schyte in his hand and the "bomb" behind her.

Power: (Y/N)! It seems that you survived my trap!

(Y/N): What the fuck just happened!!!

Power: Well, I was going to place the bomb at the last floor, but then I thought "Hey, what if I place some traps at the entrance of the building when his guard is down?".

(Y/N): Why are you a fucking genious right now?!

Power: Battle IQ (Y/N), I have a better experience in battles than you. You can't beat me!

-------------------------------------------------Third person's Pov.----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the screen room, everyone were impressed by the trap that placed Power.

Kirishima: Wow! That was so mainly!

Denki: Yeah, placing those kunais where he wouldn't have expected it was a very smart move.

Momo: I still can't understand why she placed the bomb on the first floor, she could've just placed that thing on the top floor and still place those traps.

Mina: Oh come on Momo! your ruining the epic moment with your logic and facts!

Momo: O-Oh, I'm sorry!

Uraraka: Hey Deku, you think that (Y/N) can still beat her?

Izuku: I don't know, his quirk give him a great strength and a fast healing factor, but so it's Power's one and guessing by the action that she just made it seems like she is ahead in terms of skills.