Chapter 8. The snake and the katana

(Y/N): AHAHAHAH, you really got suspended from the represent role?!

Power: SHUT UP, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Kirishima: AH, damn my ears!

Mina: Hey Power, can you  lower your voice a bit?!

Power: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Aki: SHUT UP ALREADY!

Himeno: They seem a little flustered.

Aizawa: They are always like that.

Right now we were on a bus that was taking us to a special camp of the U.A. called U.S.J. , with us there were also Aki and Himeno that were send by Makima to keep an eye on us. In that moment I was making fun of Power for being rejected by the class as a represent.

(Y/N): Wow, you really gave a good first impression you know.

Power: HEY, I just tried to give some good intensions to make the school better, they are the ones who don't understand this.

Denki: Power, you said that you wanted to suspend all the students with 2 brothers.

Power: I don't see problems with that.

Tsuyu: Power, I actually think you are a threat to society and you should be locked up in jail.

Power: Hey, it's exactly what (Y/N) tells me all the time.

Sero: I think he is right.

(Y/N): You only think it? Yesterday she tried to take a shit in a sand box at the playground, because she thought it was a giant litter box.

Kirishima: Ewww, that's disgusting!

-------------------------------------------------------Timeskip-----------------------------------------------------

We then arrived at the U.S.J. and we got out of the bus. In front of the building there was this strange guy in a weird astronaut suit.

Power: (Y/N), who's that guy over there?

(Y/N): I don't know, probably some random hero.

Meanwhile Aizawa heard our conversation and looked at us in disappointment.

Aizawa: They don't even know the pro hero thirteen, how can someone be so ignorant-

Himeno: Hey Aki, who the heck is that guy in an astronaut suit?

Aki: I don't have the faintest idea.

Aizawa: Oh come on, is it possible that you are so stupid!?

Aki suddently clenched his fist in front of his face and turned toward Aizawa ready to set up a fight, catching everyone's attention.

Aki: (Angry) What is your problem shithead?! You want to end up with your ass on the floor?!

Thirteen: Aki, Aizawa, is everything ok?

The two just crossed their arms, looking away from each other's faces.

Aki and Aizawa: Yeah, you can continue with your speech.

Himeno: Hey Aki, are you okay? Today you seems pretty nervous.

Aki: Yeah, it's just that I hate being here, and it's all these two's fault.

(Y/N) and Power: We heard you.

Aki: I know, just shut up.

Himeno: I know, I hate it too. Let's just make this thing quick.

Suddently, we heard some loud sounds coming from the city.

(Y/N): Hey, what are those sounds.

Ochako: Probably some thugs set off firecrackers.