No Control

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Wha-what?!" Jimin asked out in alarm, staring wide eyed at Taehyung.

"I want to have se-" Taehyung tried to say again but Jimin put a hand over his mouth before he could complete the sentence.

"Hahaha, oh dear, look at you, so terribly jet lagged, let's get you to bed, shall we?" Jimin laughed forcefully, trying to change the topic and lead him upstairs to his bed to put him to sleep but Taehyung refused to move.

"No" He said firmly, staring at Jimin with expectations,"I told you what I want, I've been telling you even before I found out all the childhood connection" He said, making Jimin look down at his feet,"I wanna do it" Taehyung said and stepped into Jimin's personal bubble,"With you" He finished as he cupped Jimin's face, making him look up at him again.

"But you just got down from a flight, you're tired, baby, and moreover we need to go to the agency tomorrow" Jimin tried to reason out rationally, but deep inside he was scared Taehyung might regret it the next day.

"I'm fine!" Taehyung protested, frowning his brows.

"I understand, but we just arrived from overseas, and I can see you didn't even bath properly, even I need to bath and get out of my dirty clothes, how about tomorrow?" Jimin tried to persuade Taehyung into delaying it.

He wanted Taehyung to be sure that he wanted it because Lord knows, Jimin would die from the inside a little bit if Taehyung started second guessing their relationship. He wanted to give some time to Taehyung to think things over.

Taehyung pouted at Jimin's words,"Okay, but we're sleeping in the same room" He persisted and let himself be led upstairs by Jimin,"And we're sleeping in the same bed" He said firmly making Jimin chuckle.

"Alright, baby~" He said in a sing song manner as they made their way over to Jimin's room.
____________________________

"The water is luke warm, I think this might be alright, do you want any bath bombs?" Jimin asked while he had his hand dipped into the bath tub, checking the temperature.

"No, it's fine" Taehyung slowly whispered as he gentled closed the door behind himself and leaned back on it.

Click.

Jimin momentarily stopped at the sound of the door firmly locking reaching his ears.

"Taehyung?" Jimin questioned as he turned around with a frown as saw Taehyung leaning back on the door with a bright blush adoring his cheeks, he was visibly nervous.

"You said you needed to take a bath too" Taehyung softly reason out, avoiding eye contact, deciding to look at the selves instead of at Jimin.

Jimin felt something tighten in his gut,"I-I can just take one after you" He whispered out.

Taehyung finally looked up at Jimin, his bangs covering half of his face but Jimin could still make out the pricing eyes peeping out from within the hair strands, pinning him down.

"Why take one after me, when you can take one with me?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice.

"I..." Jimin started and gulped down the lump in his throat, his eyes fixed on Taehyung's form which slowly approached him.

"I want you to bath with me" Taehyung uttered while Jimin got up from his crouching position.

"Taehyung" Jimin said his name with a conflicted expression on his face. With each passing second it was getting harder and harder to control himself. He had no idea how long he could hold on to his rationality before ultimately giving in.