Restless

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Sleep well, Tae" Jimin whispered as he gently traced his fingers through the golden locks of Taehyung's fluffy hair.

"Jimin.." Taehyung called out, a weird emotion taking over his entire body as he stared up at the K-pop idol.

After dinner, Jimin helped him pack for the trip and tucked him in his bed.

Taehyung just couldn't understand how Jimin can be so kind to him..

'Why is he doing all this for me? Why does he care so much?' He gazed up with glistening eyes while the thoughts circulate in his brain.

Jimin smiled and caressed his left cheek with his thumb,"I'll be in my room, Tae, just on the other side of the hallway, if you need anything, just knock on my door, okay?" He asked.

Taehyung gave a slow nod signaling that he understood.

Ever since he first came into Jimin's villa, his privacy has been respected and he was given an entire room for himself.

Of course, Jimin's bedroom was right on the other side of the hallway, it was the first door that you'd see if you stand on Taehyung's doorframe and look forward.

A little chuckle left Jimin's lips as he observed the little frown growing on Taehyung's face and leaned down to peck on his forehead.

"Goodnight, Tae, sleep well" He said and got up from his sitting position on the bed and headed to the door.

Switching off the light of the room, he stepped outside, dragging the door behind him and shutting it close with a soft click.
______________________

"Yes, we'd like to departure around 5:30 am, that wouldn't be a problem, right? Yes, thank you" Jimin said into the speaker of his phone and thanked his tour agent.

Hanging up after fixing the transportation time and duration, he tossed the cellphone on the comfy bed and started to unbutton his shirt.

Knock!

Jimin stopped in the middle of unbuttoning his shirt and looked at his bedroom door in concern,"Taehyung?" He called out uncertainly.

'But I tucked him in, what's he doing out of bed? Or is it a crazy fan again?' Jimin started to eye the door suspiciously.

" Jimin..." Came the soft muffed voice from behind the door and washed away all of Jimin's doubts.

Swinging the door open, Jimin came face to face with Taehyung's sad face, a white blanket wrapped around him while his disheveled hair struck out in unusual directions.

"Are you feeling sick? Uneasy? Hungry? Thirsty maybe? Tell me, Tae" Jimin asked out in concern as he put his palm over Taehyung's forehead to check his body temperature.

"Jimin" Taehyung's hand slowly went up and held onto Jimin's wrist,"I can't sleep.." He whispered and looked down.

"O-oh..." Jimin trailed off while observing how Taehyung looked down at the floor and played with the hem of his shirt before it finally clicked,"Co-come inside, you can sleep here, with me..." He spoke out nervously as he stepped aside to let Taehyung in.

Taehyung silently walked inside the room and stood at the foot of the bed, looking around the room he took in the details it had to offer.

"You take the bed, I can sleep on the lounge chair" Jimin said in a rush.

Taehyung's eyes wandered over to the corner of the room where the lounge chair stood.

"No, I..." Taehyung started as he turned around to face Jimin,"I, um, want you to share the bed with me.." He said and immediately looked downwards when he saw Jimin's eyes widening at his words.