Madness

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"And then you should harmonize with me on the final verse, what do you think?" Yoongi asked Jimin, looking up at him.

"Honestly, Hyung" Jimin looked up excitement clear in his eyes,"That's a great idea!" He said in enthusiasm,"I still can't believe I'm going to rap!" He squealed and bear hugged Yoongi,"Thank you, Hyung!"

On the other side of the practice Hall there were some other types of squealing going on.

"Oh my gosh! They hugged!!" One girl exclaimed

"I told you, Yoonmin is real" The other one said smugly.

Taehyung had enough of this already, could they stop? Why we're they being delusional? Clearly his Yoongi Hyung and Jimin were only friends.

It was just a friendly hug, why are they behaving like they're making out in public or something?

Taehyung huffed under his breath and walked ahead towards the spot where Hoseok was standing, he was watching every trainee's movement carefully.

"Hyung" Taehyung softly called out as he came out of the crowd, instantly seizing Hoseok's attention.

"Tae? Why aren't you dancing?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung came closer to him and leaned in to whisper in his ear with a hand covering the side of his mouth to help Hoseok hear his words over the loud music.

"Hyung are you sure, Min Yoongi is only here to watch over how you're doing?"

Taehyung asked and leaned away only to see Hoseok's confused face.

"What do you mean, Tae?" Hoseok asked not being able to grasp the situation,"What else would be doing in here?"

Taehyung's eyes went towards the way Yoongi and Jimin were sitting together and indeed they were still very much in physical contact with each other.

"Look over there" Taehyung whispered not taking his eyes off of both of them while Hoseok did as asked.

He frowned,"They are having some type of meeting over there" He mumbled and turned towards Taehyung.

"Yes, Hyung, they're distracting other trainees, please kick them out" Taehyung requested hopefully.

Hoseok started to massage his templates,"Tae, you're not getting it, they're our superiors, we can't just ask them to leave unless someone is having problems" He reasoned.

"Of course, you can, Hoseok Hyung, you're the one in charge in here and I am having trouble getting into the rhythms of the song because of their loud laughter, now go and kick them out!" Taehyung convinced Hoseok in a rush and pushed him forward, not leaving him with any other option.

He sighed and walked towards the spot where both successful artists of the agency were sitting and coughed in front of them to get their attentions.

Yoongi looked up at him and smile,"Jung Hoseok, finally feeling like you wanna sit down?" He asked in delight as he patted his lap.

Jimin bust out laughing and hit a smug Yoongi on the shoulder lightly,"Hyung!"

"What? I'm just asking?" Yoongi asked trying to act innocent but his perverted intentions were already recognized.

Hoseok took a deep breath to hide his burning cheeks and started to speak,"I'm gonna have to ask both of you to step out of the trainee practicing Hall, someone is having trouble coping with the steps because of your laughter" He said calmly,"And about that offer, Min Yoongi, I can always sit down on the chair after both of you are gone."