The Trenchcoat

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Jimin was walking down the hallway, a little stressed. He kept on telling himself Taehyung must have left because there might have been a sudden practice schedule. It wasn't that uncommon, it used to happen when Jimin was a trainee himself as well but still he couldn't help but wonder why Taehyung didn't at least say a little 'bye', Jimin was standing only a few feet away from his boyfriend.

Jimin pouted. He was upset. He wanted to see Taehyung as soon as possible, he hated whatever sudden practice schedule pulled his Taehyung away from him.

"Jimin-ssi! Good work today!" One of the staff members called out bowing respectfully before parting ways in the hall.

"Ah! Thank you for the good work!" Jimin greeted back as he turned and bowed a little, watching the staff members leave one by one.

He was still in his costume that he was wearing for the photoshoot, though his shirt was now stringed up all the way to show a bit of modesty. He smiled and waved to the new interns,who had admitted they used to be fans before joining the agency, hurrying behind the staff.

Sighing when the hallway was empty, Jimin turned around and walked towards his greenroom, he needed to wipe off the makeup not only from his face but also from his torso, additionally he also wanted to get into some comfortable clothes as soon as possible even though he really liked the long coat he still couldn't wait to get out of it.

A small part of his heart was secretly hoping he'd be able to see Taehyung if he reached the greenroom fast enough. He was itching to pull Taehyung close to himself. After what had taken place that morning in the car, Jimin found himself to be impatient and restless whenever he was away from Taehyung.

Taehyung might be more vocal about wanting the night to come sooner but Jimin was secretly more excited, he could hardly wait, with every second his resolve wavered a little.

He wanted to pull Taehyung close, make him sit on his lap as he kissed a gentle line down to his collarbone and grinded up against his boyfriend. He wanted Taehyung to squirm in his hold, throw his head back and arch up, just like he had done in the car.

"Ah..damn it.." Jimin sighed as he brushed back his hair in frustration and took quick steps towards his greenroom. He wanted Taehyung so bad it was downright ridiculous. One more provocation from his alluring boyfriend and he might give up.

Just as Jimin was passing by the public washroom a hand suddenly reached out and abruptly yanked Jimin inside the washroom.

"Wha-!" Jimin was about to shriek but another hand came and covered his mouth, stopping him from making any noise.

Jimin was panicking. Was it another crazy fan again? The figure in front of him was wearing a black cap with a black mask, his hair was preventing Jimin from looking at his eyes while the captor wore a blank long trenchcoat and some heeled boots.

Jimin mind screamed at him to run as he instantly hit the elbow of the other person, making the grip weaken on his arm and pushed the person back.

"Jimin..!"

Jimin stopped in the middle of his dash when he heard the familiar voice. He turned back to the other person pulling down his mask and removing his cap to reveal himself as none other than his boyfriend.

"Baby? Why are you in that suspicious outfit?" Jimin asked in concern as he approached his boyfriend rocking the all black outfit and immediately noticed how Taehyung's beautiful face was enhanced with makeup.

His pretty eyes had liner over it, giving it a siren like effect, his high cheekbones had blush adorning them while his plump lips, which now sat on a pout, had a red lipstick on.