Vacation PT 1

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Jimin waited as he saw Taehyung coming down stairs with his luggage, a smile gracing his lips,"Ready for the holidays, Mr. Kim Taehyung?" He asked playfully.

Taehyung stopped right in front of him, a frown already present on his face,"But why can't we just go together? Why do we have to go to the airport in separate cars?" He pouted.

Jimin smiled as he ruffled Taehyung's fluffy hair,"So that the media don't catch us in a scandal, you big baby!" Jimin said as he gave in to the urges of squeezing both of Taehyung's puffing cheeks towards the end of his sentence.

"Now go, your car is waiting outside and remember to enter from the general entryway, okay?" Jimin asked but Taehyung only gave a half hearted grunt in response.

Jimin noticed the sad look and gently held both of Taehyung's hands,"Hey, it's only till we're in the plane, okay? After that we don't have to worry about the media, I promise" He said earnestly and kissed Taehyung's knuckles.

Taehyung nodded sadly,"I understand, Jimin, you're doing this for both of us, sorry for acting like that" He whispered,"But we're sitting together on the plane, right?" He perked up suddenly.

Jimin chuckled,"Of course, we are, now hurry up, we gotta catch our flight" Saying that he released Taehyung's wrists.

"Alright, I'll head out then" Taehyung said, hand reaching out to grab the handle of his trolly bag.

"Yeah, you should" Jimin replied but both of them didn't move from their positions, not wanting to break the moment they were suddenly trapped in, soaking in each other to their hearts' contents.

Jimin started chuckling,"You really should head out now, Tae"

Taehyung, himself couldn't resist a few giggles, Jimin's smile was contagious.

"Yeah" He said, half chuckling half shaking his head at himself, he stopped for a bit to turn back at Jimin,"See you in a bit, Jimin-ah"

A tender look started to spread across Jimin's form as he gave a warm smile,"See you soon, baby"

A sudden blush spread through Taehyung's face,"Ye-yeah!" He squeaked and scrambled towards the door.

He wait till he heard the sound of engine purring slowly disappearing before pulling out his phone and booking an Uber from himself.
_________________________

Taehyung entered through the general entryway, among the crowd of ordinary people, idly walking up to the receptionist.

He was told that his seat was in the first class but that section on the flight was still being cleaned so he was requested to sit in the waiting area, which he didn't mind at all

Fifteen minutes later he heard commotion and rushing going on outside the waiting area.

Taehyung looked around curiously before questioning the guy sitting beside him,"What is going on outside?"