Vacation PT 3

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Taehyung woke up around nine in the morning, cradled within comfy blankets, a hand thrown over his waist area.

Taehyung looked to his left to see the sleeping face of Park Jimin, snoozing away in contentment.

He smiled softly as he carefully freed himself from the embrace and tiptoed towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Rocking back into the bedroom, he found Jimin still lost in his slumber, shaking his head at that predictable behavior, Taehyung walked towards the balcony and pulled away the curtains, filling the dimly lit room with sunlight.

"Jimin-ah" He called out, walking back to the bed and taking the seat where he previously slept, he shook the sleeping male.

"Jimin-ah, wake up, it's 9:30 in the morning" He said gently, brushing Jimin's hair back with his fingers.

Jimin groaned in response,"Five more minutes" He rasped out, setting himself more comfortably on the bed.

Taehyung chuckled at the antique and proceeded to trace Jimin's puffy flawless face, which seemed to glow under the sunlight.

'He looks so cute' Taehyung thought as he awed over the sleeping K-pop celebrity.

His fingers traced every curve of Jimin's face, ending up on his pillowy lips, pink and enormous without any concealer to mask the size.

'Soft...'

Without noticing Taehyung started to lean down little by little while he closed his eyes on instincts.

He started to leave small pecks along the edges of the lips until he felt hands sneaking up on his waist and head, pulling him closer as those innocent pecking gradually turned into a deep kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss, a little short on breath, Taehyung gazed down on Jimin with blushing cheeks while the other had a satisfied smirk adorning his sinfully crafted lips.

"That's a new way to wake me up that I can definitely get use to" He said in his morning raspy voice teasingly as he winked at Taehyung.

Blood rushed to Taehyung's cheeks as he looked away,"Tha-that sneak attack was a foul" He pouted.

Jimin laughed,"Oh really? And what about the surprise attack that you pulled on me?" He asked tracing Taehyung's lips which were still tinted red from kissing.

"That doesn't count as a foul?" He asked out smiling when he saw Taehyung going silent, signalling that he won this round logically.

"Fine then get ready for war" Taehyung whispered darkly making Jimin's eyes go wide.

"Wha-what?" Jimin asked out in confusion.

Taehyung didn't bother answering as he simply swung his leg over and sat down on Jimin's abdomen, leaning down a little and stopping just a few centimeters away from Jimin's face, he smiled triumphantly.

"Checkmate" He whispered before dropping down for the kiss as both of them lost themselves in a lazy morning make out session.

Rolling around on the bed, getting entangled in the blankets, they exchanged giggles and laughter as them competed against each other on a smooching contest.

That's how they spent the morning of the last day of their vacation.
____________________________

"Taehyung-ah, slow down, we're not going to miss it" Jimin called out as he dragged himself within the harsh sunrays while Taehyung looked like he was having the time of his life running through humid weather.