Attempts

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Baby"

Taehyung grunted in his sleep and turned around with a frowning face, eyes still shut close.

A chuckle was heard as two gentle hands shook him a little,"Baby, wake up, we need to get going" Jimin's sweet voice flooded into Taehyung's ears as the later finally opened his eyes.

Jimin smiled down at Taehyung's sleepy face and pinched his left cheek softly,"Stop frowning, wake up~" Jimin said playfully and grinned as Taehyung yawned and stretched on the bed.

Slowly sitting up with random strands of hair sticking out in different directions, Taehyung looked at Jimin's face with a pout on his lips,"Kith" He said.

"Huh? What was that?" Jimin asked, leaning in closer only for Taehyung to wrap his hands around Jimin's neck and pulling him even closer.

"Kiss. I want a morning kiss." Taehyung demanded like a child, bringing his face closer.

Jimin started laughing again and stopped Taehyung from coming any closer by putting one finger on his lips,"No kisses until you brush your teeth" He whispered breaking Taehyung's hold on him. Taehyung just glared in response.

"Come on now" Jimin said and got down from the bed, picking up some clothes which were resting on top of the dresser and walked towards Taehyung who now stood beside the bed.

"Here take these clothes, brush, bath, dry off and come out wearing these, dump your clothes on the hamper in the bathroom" Jimin said as he handed the clothes to Taehyung, who was still glaring at him.

"Taehyung stop glaring, we need to hurry up" Jimin laughed as he turned Taehyung around and pushed him towards the entrance of the bathroom.

"I've noticed something" Taehyung spoke out right before Jimin was about to close the door of the bathroom.

"What?" Jimin asked, leaning against the doorframe, figuring a few more minutes' delay won't hurt.

Taehyung turned around to face Jimin,"You have started playing hard to get ever since I said I liked you too" He whispered with burrowed eyebrows.

Jimin smiled in amusement, feeling a little flattered at Taehyung's words,"I'm playing hard to get?" He asked with a raised brow while he smugly exhaled a deep breath, stepping in closer,"Baby, last night you moaned out my name while I had my lips wrapped around your..." He trailed off as his gaze travelled downwards, settling over Taehyung's private part, making the later blush at the reminder.

"You already have me, what more do you want?" Jimin asked in a low, husky voice, his eyes full of mischief, playfully tracing down each and every part of Taehyung's face.

Taehyung stepped closer with determined eyes, penetrating Jimin's personal bubble, their noses almost touching,"I want you inside me." He whispered, his eyes turning a bit hazy as he imagined Jimin moving inside him.

"Want it that bad?" Jimin asked in his satoori accent, sending a tingling sensation down Taehyung's spin while he nuzzled against Taehyung's cheek,"Then seduce me" He whispered, making Taehyung's eyes come alive with a new found spark.

Jimin leaned back to stare at Taehyung's eyes,"Make me so desperate that I would want nothing more than to just drag you away and tear your clothes down" He whispered, lightly rubbing his lips against Taehyung's, teasing him yet not kissing him.

"You could do it right now" Taehyung mumbled under his breath, seeking Jimin's lips to get his kiss.

Jimin stepped back just as Taehyung was about to connect their lips,"I could, but you see I'm not quite desperate enough to do it right now~" He purred out and shut the bathroom close on Taehyung's upset face.
___________________________