A/n :- Holy....SHIT!

Ok! Ok! Ok! So listen to me for a sec here, it's serious and about this story.

So a few days ago someone commented on the first chapter of this story saying that my story reminded her of "Skip Beat"

So I thought it might be an anime or k-drama (cuz what else can it be, right?)

So I asked her if it was some anime and she replied yes and-

You know what? I'll just give you guys a screenshot

Yeah so that's what happened (yeah I'm a fujoshi that's common sense)

I'm an Otaku yes, but I don't really watch shoujo you know? I watch Yaoi and action anime.

When she wrote that I was in the middle of my exams so I never had the pleasure of actually checking this anime out and when exams ended I totally forgot about that (my mind is the definition of random access memory)

And TODAY! I was scrolling through my crunchyroll with the VPN app set as usa (cuz Indian crunchyroll is garbage, it has nothing exciting expect Naruto Shippuden and Boruto -__-)

AND! And! Guess what I found?!

SKIP BEAT!

AND I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THE WHOLE DEAL SO I CLICKED IT AND THE SUMMARY GOT ME SHOOKETH! 0_0 !

Like can you believe it?! It's exactly the same as mine one (except I suck at summary and mine is too overwhelming)

Out of curiosity I watched the first episode and only and only the first episode because I don't have the internet pack to watch the entire series (obviously)

So while I was watching it, I was generally shocked at how similar it was! But there were differences too

Which were quite eye catching but you might say that I copied it and made some few changes

Well I have nothing at the moment prove that statement wrong (seeing how freakishly similar this anime is!) And I have only ever seen the first episode but just trust me, I did not copy it.

I came up with this idea on my own and while coming up with it I thought that it was cliche and ironically it is a cliché.

I'm a plotless writer, I pretty much whatever comes into my mind to reach those milestones or story points I had mentally set before starting this story

I think the anime and this story is not the same but I can't say for granted I haven't seen it entirely

So if any of you have, please tell me.

If somehow this turns out the same, I think I'd take the story down...

Update :- I'm not taking it down so chill 0_~