-1- Jealousy

Enjoy!

_Cory x Female Reader_

-Killuas-an-Angel 🌸

You wake up, and walk down the stairs to see Cory smiling. "Morning babe!" He smiles, and hugs you. "Morning." You yawn and hug him back and rub your eyes. You scan around the room, to see Cory's homemade waffles. "You made waffles?" You softly say. "Yep, just for you babe!" He grins. "Did you eat?" You ask worried. "No. Why? " he asked. You sigh. "Well, eat them with me then!" You smiled. You drag him to the counter. You always cared for him, no matter the case, you loved him and always made sure he took care of his self too."Babe, I'm not even hungry." He reassures, while trying to escape your strong grip. "Dang, you have strong hands." He says while trying to escape. "I'm not even using my full grip tho. I'm just squeezing it slightly." You look at him in confusion. "Huh? Are you secretly working out or something? You can't be that strong! Like dang!" Cory says.  You snicker and smile. "No, I don't work out, now sit." You chuckled. He sits down. You grab another plate, and sit it next to him. You split your waffles. "Thanks babe but-" you cut him off. "Uh uh, you need to eat, and your welcome." You say.

Huge time skip>>>>>>>>>

"Hey, baby I'm going to meet a friend, wanna come along?" He replies. "Sure, girl or boy?" You ask. "Uh, girl? Why?" He questions. "Gimme a second." "What are you doing?" Cory asked. You stayed silent. He plopped on the bed, and just scrolled through his phone. A WHOLE hour later you walk out of the bathroom looking like this.

Shoes:

A>>>>>>>

B>>>>>>