11- Your Mine~

Last part! Enjoy!

_Yandere!Cory x Reader_

'Part four of Your Mine~'(FINAL)

-Killuas-an-Angel🌸

"Would you like to stay here?" Cory asked. "Oh, um.." "If you don't I understand." He smiles. "No! I'll, stay here!" "Ok, do you need pajamas, or are you good love?" You blush a red hue. 'Did he call me love?!?!' "Y/N?" He says. "Oh, sorry. Yes, can I feel-I mean have some of your pajamas?" "Sure, let me go get it." He walks up the stairs. You walk into the kitchen, just curious to see pictures scattered a bit on the counter. "What is that?.." You mumble. You grab one of the pictures. You choke on air. It was, you? You saw your naked figure in the shower. You could hear your heart pounding loudly, like as if it was loud enough to make you ears pound in the same rhythm. You drop the picture, you felt disgusted, 'Disgusting, disgusting. Your hands tremble, you had to leave. You feel a presence, something was coming. It was Cory. "I got the pjs, let me just head downstairs!" He says happily. You dash to the door, 'No, No, NO. I have to run! Faster!' You were so close to the door knob. You reach it, but feel hands grab you waist securely. "Where were you going?" He smiled. "Get your hands, OFF OF ME!" You yelp and feel a sharp pain in your hips. He was squeezing your hip so tightly. "I thought you loved me?" He smiles widely. "No, YOU HAVE PICTURES OF ME NAKED! YOU, YOU, YANDERE! GET OFF OF M-" You were cut off from severe pain in your hips. "No. You're not leaving me now. It'll be ok! Because I love you." He squeezes your hips tighter. "S-Stop!! It hurts!" Tears roll down you cheeks, staining them. He only squeezed it tighter. You feel yourself go numb. Your eyes closed. The only thing you had thought was 'No..'

Darkness.

Silence.

Your eyes shoot open, you gasped for air. You look around you. You were on a bed. Who's bed was this?... Is this Cory's? You tried to get up, but hiss in pain due to your sore hips. So it wasn't a dream. "Damnit." You mumble. Your heart drops as you hear people over. "Hey guys!" You hear Cory. You shudder from his voice. "HEY CORY WASSUP?" Your eyes widen. "MAN, ITS BEEN A WHILE!" Was that Dashie and Berlezzy? This could be your chance. "Hel-" Your voice cracks. You coughed. 'Why the hells my voice cracking and quiet?!?!' Your realized Cory must have done something while you were unconscious. You tried to get up again. Your body throbbed, and felt heavy. You wobbled to the door. You fell immediately. You wish it was loud, so they would hear but it was quiet. "Ow..." You put your back on the door. You sob to yourself quitely. "I wanna g-go *cough* home.." "LET'S START THIS VIDEO CORYYY!" "Ok, Ok. Let me just go check up on my girl. She's sick." 'THAT LITTLE LIAR!' You grit you teeth. You hear him coming up the stairs, so you just hurried and hopped in the bed like you were asleep. He opens the door, and closes it. He sits one the bed, and notices tears stained on your face. He wipes them off, and kisses your head. "I love you baby." He smiles, and leaves. You opens one eye. Coast is clear. You had a little more energy stored than from when you woke up, so you walked to the door again. It was easier than last time.

You opened the door. You see Cory and his friends playing a game. "Phew." You walk downstairs, and hid for a bit. A few minutes later, you saw they were distracted a lot so you grabbed your keys, quietly. You opened the door, and thank god it didn't creak. You see your slides, and put them on. You open the car door, and start it and leave that bitch. As soon as his house was out of sight, you celebrated. "YES! I DI-" You coughed. 'Ok, maybe I'm a little too excited.' You arrived to your house shortly, and locked all your doors, windows, everything. You ordered security cameras, and set them in your room, bathroom, kitchen, front door outside, and outside of your house. And a camera as a little teddy bear, just in case Cory tried to cut off those cameras. You knew Cory would notice you were gone, so you made a pillow figure, to make it look like you. That would buy you some time. You felt safe in your home, a few days had passed by. So, Cory had most likely not found you, and probably given up. Right? You decided to take a nap randomly while you had just finished binge watching six anime shows. You drift off to sleep, not noticing the eyes staring at your figure.

(Hey guys! I wanted to make this extra long, so I wouldn't leave y'all hanging! This took a longtime to make but was worth it! I hope you enjoyed! If you have requests, PLZ let me know!!)