-15- You Cheater!

You guys guess where this is going cause' of the chapter? Yep, but enjoy!

Mentions of Cheating and Cussing as well as Abusing and lastly Cory being a Alcoholic

Please read with caution, thank you.

_Abusive!CoryxReader_

-Killuas-an-Angel🌸

Every since you met Cory he was always kind. He never was mean, he was humble, gentle and caring. But suddenly as soon as you both were together he was all over protective, and would hit you over the tiniest things, so you'd have to cover it up mostly. You never understood why he turned all mean, what happened? As of now, you don't know. What are you doing right now? Well, you're cleaning up Cory's beer cans. You had been cleaning his room today at 2:30 am for the last 1-7 hours since he had drank at least 8 beer cans per day, 4 shots of whiskey, 2 bottles of vodka, and lastly 1 bottle of strawberry champagne. Yeah, crazy. He wasn't here today since he's on a late shift.

And the thing was, he didn't even bother cleaning up his mess. He just told you to clean up his room when he left for work. Which was, everyday. So after awhile, you decided to wake up at 1:30am or earlier so you could quietly clean his room for him while he slept so you wouldn't have to do it later, and you had to be quiet or that would give you 4 bruises that lasted quite long. It had been a 3 months since you both got together. You had wondered where Cory worked since he never told you.

 Sure, he was a YouTuber you might think but he quit 2 months ago so you and him could focus on each other and our "love journey". You finished cleaning his room including the entire house, you decided to track his location. You had a phone a had a microchip in his phone case was a rose that you gave him when you both first met...when there was true love...besides that, the rose a micro tracker incase he went missing or something. The location was a familiar location but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. You hopped into your car and drove there.

(At the Location-)

You hop out the car, and look through the window to see Cory and you ex best friend, Jasmine on the couch!?!? Cuddling, kissing, smiling, laughing, in love!!!!!! "Why that little.." you check to see if the door was up, and was so you slam it open. "HOW COULD YOU!!! CORY DEVANTE WILLIAMS, I AM NO LONGER YOURS AND YOUR NO LONGER MINE!!! AND JASMINE! HOW COULD YOU AS WELL!?!? YOU BOTH ARE DISGUSTING HOES AND BITCHES!!! ROT IN HELL! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW IM BURNING YOUR HOUSE DOWN DEVANTE WILLIAMS! GOODBYE, FOREVER!!!!!!!" You're face turns red as tears form across your (e/c) eyes. 

You speed walk away, as Cory chases after you like a dog trying to muster up an excuse. You hopped into the car, and drove off like lightning. You grip onto the wheel and you arrived to his house.Your tears stop as of now you were smiling while laughing crazy. You grab the gasoline out from your truck and go in and out of his house drenching it in gasoline. You take the lighter from your pocket and light the gasoline and walk off as every burns in the house. You hop into your car and zoom away, smiling of relief. "Woo!!!" You squeal.

(4 months later)

4 months have passed and you've never felt so happy and energetic. It was, nice too have liberty after 3 months. So, Cory's house and belongings was burned to the crisp. Jasmine broke up with Cory because he cheated on her, and now Cory's living in another hoes house. How do you know? Well the social media tells a lot so it wasn't a surprise. But you weren't worried on that.

You could finally relax.