-7- Easter Day

Enjoy my samurai's! Y'all deserve it!

_Cory x Reader_

You flutter your eyes open to the smell of, pancakes? You rub your eyes. "Hmmm..." you groan. You yawn and check the time. 8:30 am, eh early. You put on your slides and walk to the kitchen. You stretch, and hear a chuckle. "Tired, huh?" Cory says. "Mhm." You groan. "Imma make coffeé," you say, yawning again. You go over to the coffeé maker, and grab a K-cup. "Now where da heck da creamer at?" You open the fridge. "Hm, here it is." You grabbed the creamer, and close the fridge. "Did you forget what day it is?" Cory snickers. "Huh?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "What da heck you talking bout' fool?" Then suddenly it became clear. It's Easter Day! "You sure?" "Oh damn, I forgot-" you were cut off. "Excuse me? What'd you say. Uh, uh. No, we don't say 'damn' in this house." Cory looks at you stern. "Sorry!" He laughs. "It's fine." "I forgot, happy Easter Day?" You say awkwardly.

He lets out a airy chuckles. "Happy Easter Day too you to babe. Now sit down, I made pancakes. And you gunna eat it, all of it. Now, come on." "Wait but my coffeé I can't just-" he drags you to the table. "I'll do it for you. Now eat! It's gunna get cold." "Ok, ok!" 

It was um, really short but I hoped you enjoyed this, and HAPPY EASTER DAY SAMURAI'S!!!