-8- Your Mine~

Enjoyyy!

_Yandere!Cory x Reader_

-Killuas-an-Angel🌸

You finished working your shift. And man, you were tired as hell. Your whole body hurt. You were about to get in your car when a man calls your name. "Y/N," The voice says. "Huh? Who da hell are you? Whatcha want? Drugs, money, a job?" You ask. "No. I want you." "Nope-" you immediately get in your car. Suddenly, the man jumped in front of the car. He wasn't face visible, he had a mask on. You could only see his dark brown eyes glow. "You're not going anywhere. Your mine Y/N!" The man laughs chaotically. "UMM, HELL NAW!" you press the gas petal, and the man jumped on top of the car. "WHAT THE FREAK?!?! WHAT ARE U? SOME SAMURAI OR SUM?" You press on the gas petal harder, going 120mph, yet the man was still on top of the car. "GET THE HECK OFF MY CARRRR!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE COSTS?!?! IF YOU MAKE A SINGLE SCRATCH I SWEAR TO GOD-" "But how, if I'm in the car?~" You stop the car and look at the back.

 "How'd you-" He puts his finger on your cherry lips. "Oh darling, don't worry about that~" You blushed a shade of dark red. Why are you blushing over a stalker? And, why was it somewhat arousing? "Awe~ Blushing?~" He chuckled. "N-No!" You look away from him. "Darling," He says. "Don't look away from me~" He takes off his mask. "Look at me, Y/N my darling. Please?~" You look at him. Wait, is that your favorite Youtuber CoryxKenshin?!?!

(Hey, so u guys got a um cliffhanger so see ya in pt2!!!!)