-4-Prank

Enjoy my Samurai's!

_Cory x Reader_

You scroll through Tiktok, trying to find a prank. You found one. A good one. It was a evil, sneaky, but tricky plan. You had to make sure Cory didn't find out. You call his friend to distract him. He agreed and came over to distract him. You wait for his friend and to come over, and left. You drive to the makeup store, and grab a few items. You drive back, and thankfully they were still making a YouTube video. It takes him a few hours to finish one. Then he edits the video, so he will be busy for a long time. You finish your makeup, and put it up, so there was no evidence. You call his friend to tell him he can go. You show his friend, and his friend says it look realistic. You thank him, and wait for his friend to leave. You put the fake, washable blood on the floor. You flick it on you, and lightly pour it on your neck. You grab a knife, and splattered the fake blood on it. You thanked about the cleaning, but this was totally worth it. 

You had to have fake blood in your mouth, so you put a very dark red food coloring in your mouth, and dripped it on your mouth. Perfect. You lay there for about 20 minutes, and Cory walks out his game room. You close your eyes, and stop breathing for the prank. "Babe, I finished uploading. We can-" Cory's eyes widen. "Oh my god, babe!" His voice breaks. He checked your pulse. Nothing. For now. He sobs, and rocks you back and forth and cries softly mumbling, "No.... Why'd you have to leave me...... I love you too much...... why?" You opened your eyes because you felt guilty. "Uh, prank?" You say guilty. His eyes widen. He hugs you tightly. "Why'd you do that babe? You scared me!" He sniffles in between. "I was just pranking you, I didn't know you'd cry-" he kissed you. "I'm just glad you're not actually dead. Don't do that again, ok?" He says. "Ok." "I love you." He replied. "I love you too."

Sup bye!