-10- Your Mine~

Enjoy!! Btw, sorry I've been gone for a bit. Just been busy.

_Yandere!Cory x Reader_

'Part three of Your Mine~'

-Killuas-an-Angel🌸

You had just finished dropping of Cory's little cousin. While driving back to your house, you decided to call off work. So, as soon as you got home you called off work for today and tomorrow. You pretty much worked everyday, even on holidays and weekends as well so why not? While you sat in the bed, about to go to sleep you think of Cory. 'Should I? I think, I love him." You planned to confess to him, and that's the last thing you thinked about before you fell asleep.

Beep! Cuz my name is Coryxkenshin! Beep!

You open you eyes, still half way closed to see Cory calling you. At 4:00am. Why the hell does this dude call so early? You answer the call. "Hello?" "Hey, can you do me a favor?" "Sure, but why this early?" "Can you grab some bread and milk at Kroger's?" "You didn't answer my question." You say annoyed. "And why at 4:05 in the morning?" "I-Can you?" "Fine," You say. "Ok, thanks." "Ok, bye." You hang up. You groaned low. "Whyyyy?" You yawned, and got your slides on. "Fuck man, I dont wanna get up." You brush your teeth and fix your hair in the dark, due to not wanting the  light on cause it hurts when the light turns on. Luckily, you had a mirror with LED lights so you could tell what you were doing. You change into some good clothes, and grab you keys. You open the car door and hop in. You start the car, and look at you phone to see the time. 4:50 am. "That's not bad," You say. When you arrive at the store you see a friend looking for wigs. You help her out and lead her to her aisle while catching up with each other. You wave goodbye, and head off to get bread and milk. You find the milk, but had forgot which aisle was bread, so you look around the store. "Ugh, where is it?" You see a employee, named Damoń. Maybe they could help you. "Hey, excuse me. Do you know where the bread aisle is? I kinda forgot which." You scratch your head. "Oh, it's on aisle 7." "Ok, thank you Damoń." "Of course." He says as he walks away, as well as you at the same time.

You end up finding the bread and pay and walk out the store. You get in your car, and sigh. "God, I'm so tired." You start the car and head to his house. By the time you arrived it was 5:25 am. You step out the car, and walk towards his door. You knock the door. Silence. You knock again. "Oh, sorry coming!" A few seconds later Cory opened door. "Sorry, um thank you so much Y/N." "Of course." You hand him the bags, and you and his hands graze against each other's. You blush a dark red. "Hey Cory?" "Yes?" "I thought about it, and I want to be with you." His expression change as he looks at you. "Really?" You nod. He immediately hugs you. You smiled. "I love you Y/N." You embrace him as well and hug him. "I love you too Cory."