-6- Cuddles

Enjoy, love ya! 

_Cory x Female Reader_

- Killuas-an-Angel 🌸

Cory plops on the couch and watches Tv. You walk into the living room, where Cory was watching Tv. "Babe! Can we cuddle?" You ask Cory. "Ok, come here." You plopped on the couch, and hug your man. "I love you." "I love you too gurl." Cory smiles. "Can we please watch the new season of My Hero Academia/ Hunter x Hunter? Pleasee?" You beg. He laughs. "Ok, ok." You and him binge watch the whole season. After you both finished the season, you ended up falling asleep. Cory, was asleep as well.

(Skip time because I'm lazyyyy-)

You flutter your eyes open, and feel something heavy on you. You look down to see it was Cory. You chuckle, and blushed. He was so cute, just cuddling you made you a nervous wreck. You played with his hair, and 20 minutes later he woke up. "Hmm, wassup baby gurl?" He yawns. You chuckle. "Good morning Cory." You say. "You gonna get off of me now? I got work in a few." "Nooo, a few more minutes gurl." He hugs you tighter. "Ok, fine." You sigh. You kiss his head. "Softie." You say under your voice. "What you say?" "Nothing." "Ok." Cory falls asleep. 25 minutes later you, tap his shoulder. "Babe, get up. I got work in 30 minutes!" He groans. "Fineee." He lets you go as you hop off the couch. 20 minutes later, you finished getting ready. "I'm leaving for work, love you Cory." You kiss him on the head. "Love you too gurl." You open the door, and walk out.

See ya in da next chapter! Sorry it was short, bye!