-12- ~I Love you~

Guess what! It's not Yandere! Cory...You're the yandere!! Btw, you're aged up (for those who aren't 18+) Enjoy!-

Mentions of Abuse and Cussing

_Cory x Yandere! Reader_

-Killuas-an-Angel🌸

You might wonder...

Why are you obsessed with a YouTuber?

Well, it all happened that one rainy evening. You were recently getting hit by your mother. Well abused. "Stop!" You yell tears streaming down face. "IF YOU CANT GET GOOD GRADES YOU CANT BE MY DAUGHTER!" A slap across your face, leaving a deep red mark across your cheek. "I WORK EVERYDAY AND FOR WHAT!?!? WHY ARE YOU GETTING A DAMN B IN YOUR CLASS!?!?" A slap again. You choke on the air. "I-IT WAS ONE B-" Another slap. "STOP IT H-HURTS-"  Slap. Slap. Slap. And another one. You couldn't even count how many more were coming at you. You just stood there, as your surroundings became blurry. You thought about your life, your friends, your siblings, your...everything you worked hard for. You weren't just gonna let that go to waste. You weren't just gonna die without trying. No, you couldn't.  You caught her hand from slapping you again." YOU LITTLE BITCH!" You twist her hand. She screams, you didn't realize but you broke her hand. You let out a laugh. Just something in you, found it... AMAZING! Seeing her, suffer...in pain was absolutely wonderful!! After all the excruciating pain she could finally feel how you felt. And it felt, good. "If you EVER touch me again it'll be your whole body. Understand, woman?" You says not even daring to say mother. Not to that old hag.

Only sobs escaped her lips. You let out a scoff. "Since I'm old enough, I'm leaving you. I've already prepared for this moment, so goodbye. Hag." You kick her in the chest, leaving her flying. As she hit the wall she coughed a dark crimson blood. Tears stream down your face as you grab your bag and walk away. You walk faster, and faster. You were practically running now. You bumped into a large figure. You look up. "Are you ok?" A strangely familiar voice says, worried.  "I'm sorry- wait, CoryxKenshin?" You eyes widened. You were right it was Cory. "Um-!" Before he could say something or even ask a question, you hugged him tightly. He froze there, but hugged you back. You and him just sat there, just hugging each other for who knows how long in the rain (Yes, Cory had a damn umbrella-) . "Are you alright?" Cory asked to break the emotional silence. "I'm sorry, I just had a accident back at home..." you sniffled. "I'm sorry about that, I can help you get a hotel room for a while until you're able to get things sorted." You look up at him with shock, tears still staining streaming down your cheeks. "Really...?" You say sniffling. "Really." He slightly smiles.

"Thank you. I owe you one.." You wipe off the tears from your face with your hand. "No, you don't have to. Take this as me being caring and kind." He smiles. "Come with me, I was going to my car right now." He grabs your hand. You felt your face being hot, and you felt all tingly inside... were you in love? No! Maybe you were just overthinking. Right? 

Cory ended up renting you a hotel and left. You felt yourself want his presence. Like crave, no, like you needed his presence. Him, and only him.

(Skip time to 2 years later-)

You place a picture on the wall with a thumb tack. What picture you readers may wonder? Well, a picture of Cory eating pizza rolls. You smile widely. "My little lover, oh senpai you'll be mine one dayyy! All mine!!" You squeezes your self into a self hug tightly feeling kinda turned on. You could imagine Cory just possessing you, making you feel small, whispering sweet word into your ear, just making feel oh, so good. You hop into your bed giggling crazy. "One day, I'll make you love me! Just you wait, who ever gets in the way of me and you will suffer." You cover your face into the pillow blushing.

'Just you wait senpai, you'll love me too. Soon.'

See y'all in the next chapter!