-3- Harm

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, if uncomfortable plz ignore. Thank you. And enjoy! And sorry if you ain't a girl! Seriously- 

_Cory x Female Reader_

-Killuas-an-Angel 🌸

-Killuas-an-Angel 🌸

You walk to the kitchen. 'I'm tired of this!' You thought. You grab a knife. You were pissed. You were tired of your sister/brother always complaining, and arguing with you. And also getting you in trouble. You walk up to your room. You lock it, so no one comes in. You hop on the bed. Tears of anger fill your eyes. You slit the knife across your wrist. The blood trickled down your wrist, onto your pants, from your wrist laying there. You smile of relief. It felt, less stressful. You laugh. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Um, baby?" Corys says. You were silent. You broke the silence. "Yeah?" You ask. "Can I come in?" He questions worried."Uh, um give me a minute!" You quickly go to the bathroom and wash the blood. "Babe, if I'm bothering you, you can tell me!" "N-No! Gimme a second!" You yelled. "Ok." You change into different pants, and bandage your wrist. You put on a big Hoodie, and open the door. 

"Are you ok?" Cory asked. "Um, yeah!" You put on a fake smile. He hugged you. "Ok, I was just worried. Also why'd you take so long?"  You scroll you eyes around the room to find something. Anything to make up a good excuse. You suddenly thought. You could pretend you were on your period. Good, you think? "I- I just have been having bad cramps lately." You scratch you head, and laugh it off. "Ok, I was just checking." He grabbed your wrist, slightly. You groan in pain. "Ow!" He let go. "Babe, did you hurt yourself?" Cory looks at you. Your heart skipped a beat. "N-No!" You quickly rush to say. "Babe, can I see your arm?" He softly says. You pull your arm away. He knew you did. His expression turned upset. "Babe, you could've told me-" You start crying. He pulls you in for a hug. You hug him and cry softly. "I'm- I'm sorry, it was too stressful I-" He hugs you tightly. "I understand, just don't do that again. Ok?" His voice starts to break. "Ok." He carries you too the bed. He lays you down on the bed, and hugs you. You and him cuddle, and watch Netflix, and slowly fall asleep on each other. 

Sup! See you in the next chapter! Bye!