11

''And this is your room and it has an attached bathroom. Wardrobes are literally full of clean towels. And you can use whatever else you want around the house. You can even go in Eleanor's room, if you want. I don't care and it will certainly piss her off. I think that's about it. There is also staff in here, in case you need anything, they will be happy to help you and you can obviously call me and-'' Louis said, showing Harry around in his room and the younger man nodded along to his words, before cutting him off.

''I'm a big boy. I think I can handle myself in here.'' Harry joked.

''I'm not gonna lie to you, it will be weird and you can go back with your life. Last chance.''

''My stuff is already here and it's one week! I'm a stripper. I've seen things. This is gonna be a piece of cake for me, trust me.'' Harry placed his hands on Louis' shoulders.

''Louis, what the fuck are those suitcases in the living room?'' a woman voice yelled, climbing the stairs and Harry literally shivered at the cold voice. Was this Eleanor?

''Alright, she doesn't know you will be staying with us, so she will be more pissed.'' Louis said, closing the door softly, so Eleanor wouldn't find them. Harry covered his mouth with his hand, not to let out a giggle at Louis' secrecy.

''She has to see me, at some point. Why are you closing the door?'' he smiled.

''To prepare myself mentally.''

''I am fine. Let me face the bitch.'' Harry said, brushing a hand in front of Louis' face.

''You were warned.'' Louis lifts his arms up, giving up and Harry opened the door, walking out of the room. He run down the stairs, in order to meet Louis' wife and the older man, sighed following after him.

''Eleanor.'' Harry breathed out, when he came face to face with the woman.

''Harry.'' she whispered, her eyes widening. ''No. God no, you're Louis' Harry?'' she asked, confused.

''You're Louis' wife?''

''Wait...you two know each other?'' Louis asked.

''Yes. We go to yoga together.'' Harry explained.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' she snapped at him.

''Oh, Harry is gonna stay with us.'' Louis said, smirking.

''What? What the fuck Louis? You're so fucking kidding me right now. Are you serious? Your stripper is gonna stay at my house? My fucking house, Louis?'' she asked him and Louis put his hand up in protest.

''You mean my house? This is my property and Harry can stay wherever the hell I want. If you don't like it, you're welcome to sign those divorce papers. Are we clear?'' Louis asked her and she huffed, gathering the shopping bags from the couch and climbed the stairs.

''You know, she seemed really nice at yoga.''

''She's a monster.'' Louis rolled his eyes.

''Give me a week. I'll take care of her.'' Harry smirked. crossing his arms and stared at the stairs, where he had last seen Louis' wife.

*

The next morning Harry woke up early and went to have a quick shower. He was completely exhausted. He had to tidy his stuff in all of the wardrobes and it took a while. He went inside the bathroom and turned on the water pressure, before stepping inside. He let the warm water fall on his body and felt his muscles relaxing.

He had slept horribly. The mattress was good and so was the bed, but always the first night in a new bed and a new environment made sleep for Harry difficult.

After half an hour and after Harry had shaved carefully and applied his coconut lotion over his body and legs, he stepped out of the bathroom and made his way to the wardrobe to chose what he was going to wear today. He knew Louis had maids and people working for him, so walking around naked wasn't a really bright idea.

He settles for a simple white T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants and put on his fuzzy, purple socks. He wrapped his hair around a towel and went down the kitchen, where there was no one. He checked his clock and it said 5AM. He hadn't even noticed that it was still dark outside. He opened the fridge and pulled out the ingredients to make waffles.

*

''What the hell do you think you're doing?'' Eleanor asked and Harry looked behind him, frightened by the sudden noise in the quiet morning.

''I'm making breakfast.'' he stated in an obvious tone.

''Louis doesn't eat whatever the hell you're making.''

''We'll see.'' Harry shrugged, letting some honey drip over the freshly made waffles.

''What the fuck are you doing with a married man? Doesn't stripping earn you enough?'' she hissed at him and Harry smirked.

''To be honest, you're completely unemployed, so technically, I make way more money than you.''

''By rubbing your ass on my husband's crotch?'' she folded her arms in front of her chest.

''At least your husband fucks me.'' Harry gave her a small, innocent smile.

''Babe, that's all my husband does with you. Once, he's tired of you and your games, you will not see him or me ever again.'' she leaned in front of him, a smirk on her face. Harry leaned in too.

''First of all, I think you'll be the first one to go, hun. Second of all, for never shutting up about how much money you have, someone would assume that you actually took care of your hair. They look unhealthy.'' Harry whispered, now that he was close enough to notice the woman's hair and she let out a grunt.

''You're-''

''That's enough, Eleanor. What smells so great?'' Louis asks, entering the kitchen.

''I made waffles and coffee.'' Harry smiled at him.

''Mhm...'' Louis hummed, grabbing Harry by the waist and smashed their lips together. Harry smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck.

''You absolutely disgust me.'' Eleanor said and went back to the living room.

''Waffles and Eleanor out of my face? You're a saint, thank you.'' Louis mumbled against Harry's lips, before pecking them again and he took the mug and plate from the counter, going to sit on the table.

''So what are you gonna do today?'' Louis asked him, taking a mouthful of Harry's waffles and threw his head back, moaning.

''You cook fucking amazing.'' Louis said and Harry smiled, taking his mug filled with chamomile and sat opposite of Louis.

''Thank you and I'm not sure. I think I'm going to explore your house and garden today. This place is huge.'' Harry said, taking a sip of his drink and Louis nodded. He dug his hands into the pockets of his jacket and pulled out his wallet.

''Eleanor usually goes shopping. You can do that too, if you want.'' Louis said, pulling a golden cards, between his index and middle fingers, waiting for Harry to take it.

''I can pay for my own things, thank you very much.'' Harry mumbled, a frown on his face.

''No, I did not mean to offend you! I just meant that you should accept it, as a gift. I don't mind, really.'' Louis said, quickly.

''No, thank you.'' Harry said again, this time his tone harsher than before. Louis shrugged and put it back in his wallet.

''You're an idiot, you know?''

''I already have everything I need. You don't have to get me any fancy stuff.'' Harry reassured him.

''No one can have everything they need.'' Louis rolled his eyes at the younger man.

''You're right. I need to buy some lube and then I will have everything I need.''