50

Harry woke up in Louis' arms a couple of hours later, feeling the fingers of the older man brush through his hair. Harry hummed, blinking his eyes open to get used to the lighting of the room and looked up to see Louis smiling down at him. The blue-eyed man smiled down at him and leaned down to kiss him. Harry smiled after Louis' lips left his and reached for Louis' hands, kissing his knuckles, before wrapping them around himself.

''I'm so glad you're here.'' Louis kissed his temple.

''I'm so glad you came all the way here for me. I love you, Lou.'' Harry mumbled, throwing his head back a bit, in order to meet Louis' eyes.

''Love you too. So much.'' Louis replied and the younger boy turned around, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck and he buried his face in the older man's neck.

''I still cannot believe that you love me. You came all the way here, when I had let you down like that. I am just so, so, so sorry Lou.'' Harry said, with a shaky voice and Louis placed his warms hands against his waist, pulling him closer.

''Haz, how many times do I have to tell you that there is no need to apologize? I was a jerk to you and we didn't communicate enough. I'm glad I got my answers and you did too and there is no reason to why we should just guilt ourselves over that time. It doesn't matter anymore. It's just you and me and right now, I love you more than anything. I am not really ready to let go off you anytime soon. I'm gonna be the clingiest boyfriend you've ever seen.'' Louis said and Harry's eyes lit up, as he looked at the older man again.

''Boyfriend?'' he asked, his tone hopeful.

''I'd loved to, if you wanted.'' he asked and Harry let out a small scream, as he crashed his lips with Louis'.

''Oh my God! Yes, please. I would love that so, so, so much.'' he said and he pressed his lips against Louis' for the hundredth time. He immediately got out of the bed, not even minding his naked ass being right in front of Louis.

''Where the hell are you going?'' Louis chuckled, as Harry almost fell on the ground, as he tripped.

''I'm gonna take a shower. I feel disgusting. Oh and by the way, can you order something? I am starving.'' he smiled sweetly and Louis shook his head, pretending his was disappointed in the younger boy.

''We've been boyfriends for a few minutes and you are already ordering me around.'' he rolled his eyes jokingly and Harry leaned over, slapping Louis' shoulder playfully.

''I want pancakes!'' he called out and Louis chuckled, reaching out for the phone and he pressed the digit to call the reception at the lobby.

''Good afternoon, sir. How can I help you?'' a woman asked and Louis winced a bit at the mention of being after lunch time. He turned his head to face the clock at the nightstand and rolled his eyes when he realized she was right.

''Can I please have two plates of waffles, a cup of coffee and a cup of green tea?'' he asked.

''I'm sorry, sir. We only serve lunch at this time.'' she said and Louis hummed.

''Okay, okay, nevermind then. Thank you so much.'' Louis thanked her, before hanging up. He got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

''Yeah?'' Harry called out confused and the older man entered the steamy room.

''Babe, they don't serve breakfast right now, so I was thinking we could go out and eat at a restaurant or something.'' he told him.

''Fine, but you are joining in the shower, because I am not waiting for you.'' Harry said, his head peeking out the curtain and Louis smiled at him. He stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water hitting his skin and immediately relaxed. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and kissed him again.

''If you're gonna be like this, we're never gonna eat.'' Louis whined, but continued kissing him anyways.

*

''Shit, my mum is calling me.'' Harry mumbled, frowning at his phone.

''Come on, answer it, then.'' Louis said and Harry pouted.

''She's gonna start asking me about you and it's been just a few weeks, since I've started talking to her. Imagine if I come one day and I'm like, hello, this used to be the billionaire I was fucking while being a stripper and now we're in love. Yeah, he flew all the way here and I did fuck thrice with him in his hotel and then once in the shower. Yeah, he's the future baby daddy and your beautiful son-in-law-'' Harry started saying in a fake cheery voice, until Louis cut him off, groaning.

''She doesn't have to know all of that. Just say you run into an old friend and you got out for some drinks after work and you crashed at their home.'' Louis offered and by this time, the phone had stopped ringing and Harry threw his head back, whining.

''I hate that some day I will have to tell my mum how we met! What if we have kids? I will literally die of embarrassment if they found out how we met!'' Harry complained and Louis chuckled.

''Come on, Harry, are you really thinking about what you're gonna say to our kids? I mean, it doesn't make a good bed time story or set a great example, but we're gonna figure it out along the way.'' Louis reached out and squeezed his hand tenderly.

''So, you're considering kids?'' he said, looking hopeful at Louis, bottom lip trapped by his lips and big, shiny puppy eyes. Louis smiled at the younger boy.

''Not right now, but in the future, why not?'' Louis shrugged and Harry beamed at him.

''Yesterday at that time, I thought you were gonna hate me and now you're here.'' leaned in and kissed his hands right when the waitress appeared, wearing a very, very unbuttoned shirt and Harry could literally see her bra and her tatas plastered on Louis' face, as she was asking for his order. She smiled in a flirty way and Harry rolled his eyes, falling against the back of his chair, as she watched the woman flirting with his now boyfriend. It was quite funny actually. Seeing Louis so oblivious, as he told her his order. Once he was done, she didn't even turn to look at Harry, as he took his order. When the younger boy was done with his order too, she asked Louis to confirm his order with a sweet smile, while she didn't even ask Harry, if she had miswritten something.

''Un-fucking-believable.'' Harry huffed, looking around and Louis frowned.

''What happened, love?'' he asked.

''Did you see her? Her fucking boobs were right in front of your face! She was just so rude, ready to fucking pounce on you. She was literally looking at you like you were leather boots on sale.'' he said and Louis chuckled at his reaction.

''Babe, come on, you know I love you and I only have eyes for you. You are the sexiest, prettiest, most amazingly kind and cool person in the world. You're the only thing I wanted and I will always wanted. Also, your stripper skills are making my jaw literally fal-'' Louis was cut off by Harry's hand, slapping his shoulder, as he laughed and leaned over the table, cupping his face and kissed him. Suddenly, the waitress came and they parted with Harry sitting back on his seat.

''Here's your wine.'' she said with a toothy smile on her face, as she filled Louis' glass with wine. She turned to fill Harry's, when she moved her hands a bit and some whine fell on Harry's white jeans. For fuck's sake he had bought them last week and they were the perfect mix of cute and innocent early spring with sexy thighs. Yesterday it was the first day he managed to wear them and now he was so fucking furious.

''I am so sorry.'' the waitress squealed, while she seemed like she was enjoying this. Louis got up to help Harry, but the younger man just shook his head, giggling a little.

''It's fine, Lou. 's just some wine.'' Harry reassured and turned to the waitress.

''It's okay. You can go inside now.'' he said and the waitress huffed, turning on her heels, as she walked away and Louis made a face.

''I didn't realize she was just a bitch.''

''Nah, she's just jealous.'' Harry brushed him off.

''Obviously she would be jealous of how beautiful you are.''

''Shut up.'' Harry blushed.

*

A/N im literally sick and tired of writing this for some reason. kinda happy that there's only 3 chapters left. love you!!