13

Louis wanted to smash his head against the wall for way too many reasons.

First of all, Eleanor was not signing the divorce papers, even though him and Harry had tried freaking everything to get her to finally divorce the man. They had sex constantly and nothing could make her even flinch.

Second of all, today was the fifth day, meaning that his and Harry's deal was off in two days and they would both go back to their normal lives. Still, it was kind of comforting having someone in this house, that was always cheery and happy. It was nice to have meals that tasted like home or someone blasting Christmas music all over the house, even in Louis' office when he was trying to work. Louis would even miss yelling at Harry, saying that they had at least three weeks, until Christmas.

''Good morning. I made omelets and coffee.'' Harry smiled, handing him the plate and the mug and Louis was this close to a mental breakdown.

''Thank you.'' Louis mumbled and sat on the table.

''Are you okay?'' Harry asked concerned and sat opposite of the man.

''Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. So, what is going to happen in two days?'' Louis asked.

''Mhm... I don't know. I was thinking of going out to buy lights for that huge tree you have outside. It would look so cool. Also, I was searching for new recipes and I will be making a cake with apricot marmalade. It's your favorite, right?'' Harry asked and Louis' urge to smash his head against something was only getting stronger.

Harry remembered his favorite cake. And he wanted to decorate the outside tree too. This boy was a saint and Louis did not want him to ever leave this house.

''So you're not going back to...you know, your old life?'' Louis asked and Harry shrugged.

''Honestly, I had completely forgotten. I can get out of your way, if you want.''

''Are you kidding me? I actually get to have fun in my own house. Do you know how crazy that feels to me? I would lock you in here in order to keep you. I know that things with Eleanor are not going as I had planned, but it's so worth it to see her face, when she is pissed.'' Louis said.

''Oh please, this things between me and her are personal now. I'm gonna get that bitch out of here, even if I have to literally to kick her out myself.'' Harry said and Louis chuckled.

''You really don't like her, do you?''

''I hate her, mate! She is a complete bitch.'' Harry huffed, taking a sip of his tea.

''Look Harry, you are welcome here for as long as you want. I love having you here, because there is finally a reason why I come home and I don't want to shoot myself.'' Louis smiled, taking a bite of the breakfast Harry made him.

''Perfect as always. Thank you.'' he said and Harry smiled.

*

Harry was not doing well.

'I love having you here.'

What the fuck was that? Why the hell did Louis have to say that? Why could not just stick for a 'I love having your ass here.' or 'I love having your dick here.' The way he said it... He made it seem like he was actually pleased having Harry in the same house as him, not only because they got to have sex. He made it sound like he actually liked Harry's personality and all. Not only liked. Loved.

Loved.

Loving something is huge. Loving having someone around is even huger. Was that a word? Huger? Maybe. Harry was not sure, he would google it afterwards, but crap, Louis loved having him around. In his house. Cooking in his house. Kissing in his house. Fucking in his house. He liked Harry in his house for more than sex. Wait. Sorry, not liked. Loved.

Harry was unwell.

''I don't really get it, you know? I mean, I've slept with Louis, good sex and all, but you still are here. You don't get any money apparently or anything, but you are still here, being a literal slut in my house. Baby, I don't know if you're aiming for the ring, but I am wearing it and I am not giving it to you anytime soon.'' Eleanor said, cutting Harry from his thoughts.

''The sex is pretty mind-blowing. You know, he does this things with his tongue and he folds it and God.'' Harry moaned and the woman blushed furiously, letting out a huff and the younger man smirked.

''Why are you here?'' Eleanor finally asked, serious this time and Harry shrugged.

''I guess, why not? I help out a friend and I get to live in a pretty sweet house for a while.''

''Louis is not your friend. You know nothing about him. You don't know him like I do?''

''Why does it matter Eleanor? He doesn't love you. He wants you out of here.''

''I'm not going anywhere, honey, so you might want to return back to your filthy strip clubs and rub your ass on 50-year-old, huh?'' she asked him, pointing her perfectly manicured nails at him.

''Why do that when I can rub my ass on your husband's cock?'' Harry smirked and she rolled her eyes, letting out a sound, that reminded Harry of an animal squeal.

Eleanor-Harry

0-1

*

Louis entered his house, leaving his keys on the stand and immediately Meredith, one of their maids, came to get his coat and briefcase. Louis took off his coat, handing it to her.

''Thank you, Meredith.'' he smiled and she looked at him confused. She can not remember her own boss calling her by her name all those years.

''No problem, sir.'' she smiled, kindly at him.

''Call me Louis, please and by any chance, have you seen Harry?'' he asked and she nodded towards the kitchen. Louis thanked her once more and went to the room, where Harry was supposed to be. He could hear loud music coming from the kitchen.

What the hell?