21

''Hey, aren't you going out to play?'' Louis asked, ready to exit the house and join Harry, his sisters, Niall and his step-dad outside, when he spotted his mother in the kitchen.

''Lou, you need to call Eleanor back. She's literally calling non-stop.'' Jay said and Louis rolled his eyes.

''Mum.'' he whined and his mother gave him a stern look.

''You're almost thirty and you are scared to call your wife back? Come on, Louis, I don't want her to scare my kids. Dan is already freaked out by her.'' Jay frowned and Louis sighed, nodding.

''Fine, after we finish our snow war, I'm calling her. I promise. Now, will you join us?'' Louis asked, smiling at his mother and she shook her head, with a grin on her face. Louis leaned in and pecked his cheek, before he went outside to join the rest of the family.

Once he stepped outside, he felt an arm grabbing him and pulled him back, and Louis looked behind him confused to see Harry looking at him seriously.

''Louis, this is war. You have to hide yourself, as I am the only person in this team. It's just the two of us.'' Harry said and pulled Louis down, behind a bush.

''Why is it just the two of us?'' Louis whispered-yelled, peeking for the other and Harry made a small snowball.

''Phoebe was with me, until she lost and they got her on their team. Now it's just us, surviving in this crazy ass world.'' Harry smiled, before sitting up and he ran to a different direction, until he there were 3 snowballs hitting him, one in the face, one in the back and one in the legs and he fell dramatic on the freezing, covered in snow ground, moaning dramatically. Immediately, Dan and the rest of Louis' sisters appeared, walking fast towards Harry, laughing. Louis grabbed a handful of snow, making snow balls and immediately appeared throwing them at his family and everyone yelped in surprise.

''Yes!'' Harry said, throwing his fist in the air and got up.

Louis' sister started complaining about how they didn't know what was going on and that Louis wasn't participating, but Louis just stuck his tongue out and Harry grinned in victory.

''Guys, come inside, you've been out for a while.'' Jay yelled over the kitchen window and everyone started complaining about how much fun they had.

''The twins feel lonely and it's tea time, anyways!''

*

''Careful, it's warm.'' Dan said, placing Harry's tea mug in front of him and the curly man smiled politely, holding little Doris in his arms.

''Thank you.'' he whispered. He looked over at Louis, who was chatting with Niall about something he didn't have any idea about. Ernest was sitting on his lap and Louis had an arm around him and he was holding his warm mug with the other hand.

''Harry, can I tell you that you would make an adorable dad?'' Jay asked and Harry smiled, blushing a little.

''Oh, thank you.'' Harry said, lowly. He had placed his other hand on Doris' tummy and rubbed it softly, making the younger baby break into a fit of giggles.

And the thing is that he really wants to have a baby and he thinks he is ready. As ready as a person, who works at night as a stripper can be. However, when he gets out of that shithole of a strip club, meets and nice guy and finally finds peace in his life, and has a happy family, like Louis'. At the end of the day, maybe that's the dream and this is why he understands why Louis' mum chose this kind of lifestyle. He's been watching Louis' life, glamourous, fun, luxurious. But then again, this is how Harry sees it. He didn't work for any of these and the times he actually sees Louis working at home, it's hectic and Harry could never do it. All this man ever does is work. He's always on his laptop or on the phone or hidden behind a stack of papers and it's not worth it. Harry would prefer to have a normal salary and a life rather than a house Louis never lives in, rooms he never visits, money he can't spend on holidays or anything in general.

Of course Harry is proud of Louis, though. That man has achieved insane things for someone under thirty and Harry could never. Louis was smart, creative and not afraid of risks, which is great. So great, that if Louis weren't Louis, Harry would probably have a crush on him.

However, Harry's problem is money and fame. They always ruin everything. Rich men thinking they are powerful and are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want just because they have money. Harry literally dances for them. Most of them? Old cheaters, who think that they rule the world because they have a few money.

And Louis is one of them. He cheats, he thinks he rules the world with his money, but Harry has realized something.

Louis is like that, but on the outside. Yes, he is a cheater and yeah, he does have a lot of money, but he doesn't brag about them. He doesn't use them to overpower others. Harry realized it now that he is here with his family. Here is where he is his true self and Harry can say that Jay raised him well.

How did his mind literally slip and wondered back to Louis?

''So, do you want to have kids in the future?'' Dan asked and Louis' head turned to face the younger boy.

''Oh yeah. Not right now, but in a couple of years, sure.'' Harry smiled and Jay nodded, looking between her husband and Louis, who was just sitting quiet.

He knew that Harry wanted babies, of course, which is something he admires him about, but still, he's not sure he wants to give up on Harry just yet.

His mind is literally a mess right now.

*

A/N Thank you for your comments and votes ahhhh!!!! I just want to say that I always want to have a couple of chapters written ahead, so I am currently writing part 23 (which has smut and is literally the hardest thing for me) and I won't be able to update as often because of school. So, you will probably get one more update Saturday or Sunday. Thank you<333