29 (tw/smut)

Harry stumbled back, as Louis, grabbed him by the waist, pulling him closer and the younger boy wrapped his arms around the older man's neck, so their hard clothes cocks were touching. Louis bit down on Harry's lower lip and the younger boy brought his hands to cup Louis' jaw in order to deepen the kiss. Their tongues slid together and Louis lower his hands, cupping Harry's ass over his jeans. He lowered his grip behind Harry's thighs and the younger man jumped on Louis, wrapping his legs around the man's waist and his hands found their way up to Louis' hand, pulling at them a bit.

Louis groaned in Harry's mouth and walked the boy to the living room, carefully placing the younger man on the couch, laying his body on it. Louis pulled away and Harry whined, supporting his weight on his elbows, his eyes following the older man around the living room.

''Louis.'' he whined, letting his body fall again and Louis chuckled.

''Just wanna make sure no one is here, before I fuck you on the couch.'' Louis said and Harry giggled a bit at Louis' words.

''You have no shame.''

''Well, neither do you, darling.'' Louis said, smirking. He walked towards Harry, taking his jacket off. He leaned in capturing Harry's lips with his and the younger man moaned against his lips, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck, deepening their kiss.

''Lou...'' Harry whined against his lips and the older man grabbed Harry's by the hips, pulling him closer. The younger man span them around and pushed Louis, so he was lying on the couch and hovered over Louis' body.

''I wanna ride you, Louis.'' he mumbled, looking down at Louis' chest and Louis' throat went dry. He gulped and nodded. Usually, he was the one in charge, but seeing Harry's intense, green eyes staring into his, made him feel like he was just a toy for Harry, a cock to fuck himself on. And he had to admit, that it was hot.

''Fuck, okay.'' he breathed out, lifting his hips up, to meet Harry's and they both let out small moans. Harry kissed Louis again, rubbing his hand over Louis' clothed cock.

''Shit.'' Louis groaned in Harry's mouth, wrapping his arm around the younger man's waist. He strangled Louis' thighs and started unbuttoning Louis' shirt. He run his hands over Louis' warm skin and his hands trailed down Louis' abs. Louis sneaked his hands under Harry's shirt, his cold hands against Harry's skin made the green-eyed boy shiver.

Harry helped Louis take his pants off and he unzipped, pulling down his own jeans and dumped them on the floor. Harry then pulled off his T-Shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room and leaned in to kiss the older man again.

''Wait, there is condoms somewhere, fuck.'' Louis pulled away.

''I don't care. I am clean and so are you. I wanna feel you.'' Harry said and it was just all too much for Louis. Did he step into an alternative universe to spend his New Year's? What the fuck?

''O-okay.'' Louis said and Harry smiled against Louis' lips, before pulling down the blue-eyed man's boxers. Louis' flushed length, rested against his tummy with pre-cum shining at the tip. Harry got off Louis' lap and he stood up to take off his underwear. Louis just pushed Harry back against the couch, this time hovering over him.

He kissed down Harry's neck and pulled out his panties, tossing them on the floor, before wrapping a hand around Harry's thigh. The younger man moaned, as Louis planted wet kisses down Harry's stomach.

''Lou...'' the younger man cried out and Louis bit at his thigh, before pushing one finger in. Harry winced a bit at the pain, because Louis hadn't used any lube, but as he pumped his digit in and out, pleasure sparkled inside of Harry and he let out a small whine. Louis added another finger in and Harry's back arched off the couch, as the older man curled his fingers inside of Harry.

By the third finger, Harry was whining, his forehead pressed on Louis' shoulder.

''Fuck, stop or I'll come.'' he panted against Louis' mouth and he pushed Louis' off him.

The older man laid to his previous position and Harry straddled his thighs again. He gripped at the base of Louis' cock, trying to line it perfectly with his entrance and slowly sank in. He threw his head back, biting his lower lip at how well Louis' cock was stretching him. Louis let out a loud moan, his eyes closing at the sensation of Harry's heat wrapped around him.

Harry slowly started moving his hips and let a few moans slip from his lips. Louis gripped at Harry hips, holding him steady and Harry pushed a few of his curls away from his sweaty forehead. He then placed his hands on Louis' chest, bouncing a bit on Louis' cock.

''Fuck.'' Harry cried out. He lifted his hips up, before sinking all the way down again, now sitting on Louis' lap. The older man grabbed Harry by the hips, holding him in place, as he pushed his hips up, fucking into Harry slowly.

''I-I'm c-close.'' Harry moaned, leaning in and panted against Louis' lips. The older man kissed Harry's lips softly, before he took Harry's length in his hand and started pumping the younger man slowly. Harry whimpered against Louis and the older man switched their positions, so Louis was on top. He pushed deeper into the green-eyed boy and Harry let out a small sob, heat curling in his stomach.

''Fuck, Haz. F-fuck.'' Louis moaned, wrapping one of Harry's thighs around his waist and he slammed balls-deep into the man, who let out a loud groan, echoing around the empty living room. Hot cum spilled out of Harry's tip and landed on their chests. Louis snapped his hips faster and after two thrusts, Louis came hard inside of Harry, letting out a moan. Harry clenched around him, as Louis collapsed on Harry, not even caring about the cum.

''Have a nice year, Harry.'' Louis breathed out, after he had calmed down and the younger man let out a chuckle.