31

''You're literally shaking, are you okay?'' Louis asked Harry concerned, when he saw the boy next to him gripping at the leather seats of the plane tightly. He had his eyes closed and breathed deeply through his nose. Louis placed his hand over his clammy hand, running his thumb over it and Harry opened one eyes, peeking at Louis. He squeezed them again shut and tried to relax himself.

''Harry, babe, stop gripping at the seats and take a few deep breaths. Do you want some noise-cancelling headphones or some water? I can put a movie on, if it will make you relax.'' Louis said and Harry opened his teared-up eyes and looked at the concerned older man.

''I've never been on a plane before. What if something happens?'' he asked and Louis wrapped Harry's hand with his and gave him a light squeeze.

''I travel on planes all the time. They are totally safe, but you can just squeeze my hand whenever you feel anxious, okay?'' Louis said, planting a kiss on the back of Harry's hand and the younger man nodded slowly, taking a deep breath.

''I'm sorry for overreacting, I'm usually pretty chill, I swear. I just have a bad feeling.'' he said and Louis leaned it kissing Harry's hand again, as Harry's nails dug in Louis' palm. He didn't care; he's never seen Harry so upset.

''Baby, it's okay. Nothing is going to happen. When I travelled by plane for the first time, I almost shit my pants and I am not kidding. You're safe here, this is a safe plane alright?'' Louis said and Harry pursed his lips into a thin line, humming. He laid his head on Louis' shoulder, sighing, as the older man gestured for some water at the flight attendant. The woman nodded and handed him a glass of water. He gave it to Harry and the younger man shallowed it in big gulps. He let out a small breath, before closing his eyes.

Louis rubbed his thumb over the back of his palm and kissed his temple, smoothing his other hand over Harry's sweaty forehead.

''Good morning, I am your pilot for this flight, David McCarthy. We wish you a lovely flight. We're about to take off any second now, so fasten your seats and sit comfortable for the rest of the ride!'' a cheery man said over the speakers and Louis felt Harry's grip tightening around his hand.

''Relax. We're okay.'' Louis whispered, pressing his mouth against Harry's vanilla-scented hair.

*

The flight wasn't particularly long, just about three hours, but it seemed a lot longer for Harry. Luckily, the land wasn't that bumpy and everything had gone perfectly fine. Harry might have been overreacting, but still, this was his first time and it was a stressful one too.

''I'm sorry, if I ruined your flight. I don't know what has gotten into me.'' Harry said, guilt spreading in his chest and the older man simply shook his head, brushing Harry off.

''I told you, that my first time on a plane was a nightmare. I was scared shitless. You handled everything so well and I am proud of you. Even if planes are the safest means of transport, a metal thingy flying is fucking weird to even trust to fly on. My flight was much more enjoyable than travelling again and again alone. Thank you for joining me.'' Louis smiled at the younger man, as he went to look for their luggages. Harry followed the older man and Louis smiled at their driver.

''Hello, Mr. Tomlinson. I hope your flight was okay.'' a man said, taking Louis' luggages from his hands.

''Quite alright, Phillip. Thank you.'' Louis said and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer, as they followed the man and Harry smiled at the older man and how happy he was, that they didn't die in that flight and of course, they could have some time in freaking Paris.

*

''Lou, look at this. Eiffel tower!'' Harry beamed, pulling Louis closer to see from his window the majestic tower and Louis chuckled.

''The thing about the Eiffel tower is that it can be seen from everywhere in Paris.'' Louis reminded him.

''I know, but I thought it was some kind of promo for Paris, you know?''

''Oh my God, what?'' Louis said, confused, a small laugh escaping at how ridiculous that sounded and Harry pouted at Louis' reaction.

''I am not stupid!'' he whined and Louis pecked at his lips to shut him up. Harry kept pouting though, because well, rude.

''Yeah, yeah, whatever.'' Louis playfully rolled his eyes and Harry slapped his shoulder.

''Fine, fine, I'm sorry.'' Louis chuckled and pulled Harry in a headlock, tugging at his curls. Harry had found them the cutest little apartment in the center of Paris, a few minutes away from the Eiffel tower, and you could see it perfectly from the small balcony of their home for the time being. He had made a whole presentation on why an actual home would be much better than a hotel, in order to convince Louis to book it for them.

Harry squirmed himself out of Louis' touch, whining.

''You're a mean person! I hate you!'' Harry said, trying to sound serious and Louis giggled at him.

''Okay, okay. I'm sorry.'' he raised his hands up in defense and walked to his suitcase to take his clothes out, shaking his head, still a laugh coming out of him.

*

The first day they spend in Paris, they pretty much didn't do shit, because they were tired from the flight and they wanted to settle in. So, they tried to figure out how the fuck that weird shower worked and the electronic devices around the house.

''God, I am exhausted.'' Harry whined, falling on the bed next to Louis, who was on his laptop. The older man smiled fondly at the boy, reaching over and scratched his scalp a bit, as Harry let out a muffled hum.

''You must have jet lag. I think it's bed time for you.'' Louis said at the younger man and Harry hummed again in agreement.

''How come you don't feel like shit and why are you working?'' Harry said, lifting his head to look at Louis, who pushed his laptop aside.

''I travel by plane all the time. I'm used to it. Also, I have to be kept updated on how my company is doing. I can't just let them handle it.'' Louis told him, but Harry shook his head hovering over Louis' and he grabbed the laptop, and the older man frowned.

''I don't care. You said no work and that means no work. You're getting this at the end of the week.'' Harry said and Louis groaned, shaking his head at the boy and Harry simply shrugged, placing Louis' laptop on his nightstand.

''Nah-uh. You said no work.'' Harry said, when he saw that Louis was about to protest. He stepped out of his jeans and pulled his hoodie over his head, staying in just his boxers and T-Shirt and went in the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready.