Anne meets Darcy

After Anne and Sasha are captured, they meet Darcy, "Hello Girls, nice of you to fall for our trap." Darcy said, "Marcy? What are you wearing? what's going on?" Anne asked, "We're not Marcy, not anymore, we're a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds uploaded into a unified consciousness." Darcy said walking over to Anne, "What Have You Done With Marcy?" Anne yelled at Darcy, "She's up here with us, it's how we recognized your little ruse, War of The Warlocks, very cute." Darcy said, "Give us our friend, or I'll rip that helmet off and take her back!" Sasha said, "Your friend, don't be silly, your not friends, not anymore, and examining Marcy's memories, it's doubtful you never were." Darcy said chastising Anne and Sasha, "Sasha, don't listen to this thing." Anne said, "Aww, The Famous Anne, dumber than a bag of rocks and still this rebellions last Hope, ohh, witch reminds me." Darcy said, she goes to the balcony pulling the gang with her, she goes to the balcony to show The Resistance's defeat, "Frogs, Toads and Newts of The Resistance, your leaders have been captured, your rebellion is over!" Darcy said, "No, it can't be." Wally said, "We've lost." Beatrix said, "We must retreat, there's nothing more we can do." Tritonio said, everyone retreated, "later losers, you all put quite a good fight, but I'm not that good of an actor." Andrias said with a giggle, he jumped back up to the balcony, "Everything is ready My Lord, The Rebellion is in shambles and Earth is right for the taking." Andrias said, Darcy thinks on killing Anne but thinks, she knows Anne and Marcy are in love with each other, she has an idea, "Then all that's left is for us to do what you could not." Darcy said, they are confused on what Andrias could not but Darcy could, "I thinks she's going to kill me." Anne said, she gets pulled to the ground, "Let's make this quick." Darcy said, Darcy walks twords Anne, Anne is tied up in mechanical tentacles, "So, are you going to kill me?" Anne asked, "if you do then it will extinguish the boxes power all together, Poof." Anne said, Darcy smiles, "Oh Anne, we would never hurt you, what we're going to do to you is more fun." Darcy said, Anne's confused, Darcy let's Anne go, Anne is scared, she crawled away from Darcy, Darcy walks twords her and goes on top of Anne, she grabs Anne's hands and pins them to the wall, Anne's sweating hardcore, Darcy smashed her lips into Anne's lips, Anne is shocked and blushed, Sasha, Grime, The Planters, Olivia, Yunan and Andrias are shocked, Anne is blushing hardcore, her crush is kissing her, Anne is in disbelief, "Andrias, take everyone else out of her, Now!" Darcy said, Andrias is in shock, "Yes...My Lord." Andrias said, Andrias takes everyone else out of the throne room, now it was just Darcy and Anne, Anne is shocked, Darcy turns back to Anne, "Why did you kiss me?" Anne asked, Darcy hugs Anne, Anne hugs Darcy back, "We have big plans for you Anne, and there just beginning." Darcy said with a giggle, leaving Anne very Scared.