Anne and Darcy's Love

After Anne and Darcy look at The TV screen, Anne and Darcy want to have some fun, They smooch on the lips, Anne picks Darcy up, still kissing her, they go into their bedroom, they hit into a wall and are still kissing, they back into another wall, Anne puts Darcy down, Anne takes her black and red cape off, she takes Darcy's black and red cape off, she takes Darcy's helmet off, She takes off Darcy's chest plate, gauntlets, and shirt, Anne takes her chest plate off and shirt, Anne picks Darcy up and they lay down on their bed, Anne takes her bra off, Anne takes Darcy's bra off, she takes her boots off, she takes her skirt and underwear off, Anne puts Darcy's legs on her shoulders, she takes Darcy's boots off, she takes the top of Darcy's pants and pulls them down and takes them off, she grabs the top of Darcy's underwear off, Anne and Darcy are now naked, Anne kisses the side of Darcy's thing, she kisses Darcy's left leg, she kisses Marcy's scar and her right breast, she kisses Darcy on the lips, "Anne, I Love You." Darcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, "Just Shut Up for once." Anne said, she still kissing Darcy, she lifts Darcy up and is still kissing her, Anne lays down next to Darcy, she pulls the blankets over them and cover them up, Anne looks at Darcy and strokes Darcy's cheek, "Marcy, your so beautiful." Anne said, "Your beautiful too, Anne." Darcy said, they snuggled up with each other, they sleep for eight hours.

8 hours later...

Anne and Darcy wake up, Darcy puts her armor, cape and helmet back on, Anne puts her clothes, boots and chest plate back on, "Let's go see what's happening outside." Darcy said, "Okay, Mar-Mar." Anne said, Anne and Darcy exit their bedroom and go to The Throne Room.