Darcanne Alternative Ending

After The Invasion of Earth begins, Sasha infiltrated into the castle to find Anne and Marcy and save them from The Core, Sasha, Along With Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Grime, Olivia, Yunan and Andrias infiltrated the castle (Andrias is redeemed after Sprig reads Leif's letter to him) after they go the the shield generator room to shut down the castle's shield, Anne stops them, "Hey Guys, miss me?" Anne asked, "Anne, please resist, Marcy is possessed by The Core, you have to fight it!" Sasha begged, "Well, I could do that, but I don't want too, Marcy isn't possessed, she's still here, I will kill you Sasha, your a horrible person." Anne said, Sasha is shocked,she remembers when Anne called her a horrible person, but she know this isn't Anne, "Anne, I know that isn't you, your just spore controlled, we'll save you Anne." Sasha said, the others go for the shield generator while Sasha fights Anne, Anne takes out a laser scythe and activated her calamity powers, the two lunged at each other and Anne punches Sasha into a wall, "Having Fun, Sasha!" Anne said, "Not yet, but I'll take you down!" Sasha said, she lunged towards Anne and kicks her in the stomach, knocking her to the ground, "Anne, please you have to resist, we need you, Marcy needs you!" Sasha said punching Anne, Anne gets back up and kicks Sasha to the ground, she jumps and is about to end Sasha but she moved out of the way, she slashes at Anne and punches her in the face, causing her to return to normal, "Sasha?" Anne said, "Anne! Your back, thank frog!" Sasha said hugging Anne, "Yeah, that's weird." Anne said, "Yeah, you go get dressed." Sasha said, "Okay!" Anne said, she gets up and gets changed, "Sasha, let's find Marcy and get her back, I just want my Mar-Mar back." Anne said with a giggle, "Yeah, but we'll save her." Sasha said, Sasha is soon grabbed by a big monster mouth and Anne's arms are wrapped up by weirs from the sealing, "What's the heck, what's going on?" Sasha asked, "Your tied up, Why Hello There." Darcy said, "Darcy." Anne said, "Yep, your girlfriend is here, we missed you." Darcy said, she goes closer to Anne and is now right next to her and smiled, "and now it's time for me and my Anna-Banana to get things started." Darcy said, she puts her right arm around Anne and puts her index finger and thumb on Anne's face and putting her left arm behind her body, "Let's have some fun." Darcy pulls out her laser dagger and holds it in her hand, Sasha growled at Darcy and pulls out her swords, Anne looks at Darcy and is now scared, "Marcy, please come back, I want you back, please come home, I want to be with you Marcy, please come back." Anne begged for Marcy to come back, Darcy looks at Anne and smiled, "Oh Anne, you forgot we're a couple now, you are now mine now, Anna-Banana, we're finally back together, now let's get out of here before we get hurt." Darcy said, she smiles at Anne and is about to take her, Sasha growled at Darcy, Darcy smiles back at Sasha and placed a kiss on Anne's cheek, Let The Final Battle Begin.

" Darcy said, she smiles at Anne and is about to take her, Sasha growled at Darcy, Darcy smiles back at Sasha and placed a kiss on Anne's cheek, Let The Final Battle Begin

"Let Anne go Darcy!" Sasha said, "No, I won't because she's my girlfriend and she's going to be ruling by my side for all eternity." Darcy said, Sasha is able to get out of the giant monster mouth, she looks at her arm to see if she was injured but she sees her arm is okay, Anne looks at Darcy, "Marcy, please resist, I want you back please, I Love You!" Anne said, Darcy looks at Anne, "Oh Anne, you forgot, we are Marcy, you do love me, Anna-Banana, and I Love You Too, Now Come Here." Darcy said, she kisses Anne on the lips, Anne is blushed, "Marcy, I will save you, My Love!" Anne said, Anne snaps the weirs and activated her calamity powers, "So that's how it's going to be then, Fine." Darcy said, She pulls out her laser scythe, and they battled each other. Anne tired to get through to Marcy, begging her to resist and break free, "Marcy please, I Love You Marcy, please, I don't want to hurt you, you have to resist!" Anne said, "You can't bring her back she's one of us now and-Ahh, What's happening?" Darcy said in pain, "Anne, Help Me!" Marcy said, "Marcy, break free, please, I Love You!" Anne said, "I Love You Too Anne." Marcy said trying to break free, "You can't break free, this is ours now!" Darcy said, "We won't!" Aldrich said, "Aldrich, you want what's best for you and your family, but what about your son, Andrias, did you really love him?" Marcy said, "I-I did, but we need to do what's best for Amphibia." Aldrich said, "then you can help restore Amphibia, you all might fear change but you can't stop it, but you can help Amphibia out, please." Marcy begged, "Father, Please." Andrias begged, "Andrias, I'm sorry son, please forgive us." Aldrich said, "We Forgive you, just please." Andrias said, "Your Majesty, please, I warned you please." The ghosts of Leif and Barrel come, "You just need to accept change." Barrel said, "Leif, Barrel, I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Andrias said, "We forgive you, Drias." Leif said, "Yeah, we can help you and stay with you." Barrel said, "Thank you." Andrias said, "Andrias, I Love You, Son." Aldrich said, "I Love You Too, Father." Andrias said, The Core leaves Marcy's body and gets redeemed, "Marcy, thank frog your okay." Anne said, "Yeah, I'm sorry for everything." Marcy said, "We forgive you, Marcy." Anne said, Anne and Marcy share a kiss and Marcy gets changed back into her old armor, "Here The Core, you might need a body." Marcy said, she hands the Darcy armor and cape to The Core, they use nano technology to create normal insides with hands and a month to eat stuff with, "Hey, Andrias, I Forgive You." Marcy said to Andrias, They all head back to Amphibia, "Hey Marcy, can I tell you something?" Anne asked, "Sure, What is it?" Marcy asked, "We had sex and took our clothes off, you got naked and we're still doing it." Anne said, Marcy blushes, she's also shocked that she kissed Anne, had sex with her and took their clothes off, she gives Anne a kiss on the lips and are finally a couple, they become Marcanne, and will make things better for everyone, Anne and Marcy promise that they will make this work and they can finally be with each other forever, "Marcy, maybe when we go home, do you want to go to the beach with me?" Anne asked, "Anne, I would love that." Marcy said, Anne and Marcy think about that, "Anne, is that how you want things to be?" Marcy asked, "Marcy, me and you at the beach, I think we're going to have a good time." Anne said, "Yeah Anne, I think you're right." Marcy said, "did I really undressed you?" Marcy asked, "Yep, you undressed me." Anne said, Marcy blushes, "Well Anne, me and you are an official couple, I think we have a bright future together." Marcy said, Anne and Marcy stand on the balcony of the castle with everyone else, they hold hands and kiss, they can finally be together forever.

The End