The Final Battle: Part 4: The Calamity Trio vs The Core

After Marcy is free, Marcy apologies to Anne and Sasha, "Anne, Sasha, I'm sorry, I was so scared of moving away, the thought of losing you was so big, I was thinking that if we weren't together, we wouldn't be friends anymore." Marcy said, Anne hugs her, "I know it's hard Marcy, but no matter how much we fight it or deny it, things change we can't stop it, but nothing, not distance or time can break the bond we share, because nothing break the times we spent together." Anne said, Marcy hugs her girlfriend Anne, the three reconcile, they all hug it out, Anne and Marcy kiss on the lips with everyone else looking, "Aww." They all said, The Core escaped to activate it's final gambit, Anne gets Marcy changed into her old armor, after that, They all return to Amphibia, with The Moon falling from the sky.

After getting back to Amphibia, The Moon started coming down, "It seems The Core base activated it's final gambit." Andrias said, "It's What?" Hop Pop said, "When our civilization was at it's peek, The Moon became home to some of The Core's pet projects, among them, a plan to eradicate all life as we know it, by ramming the moon into Amphibia's surface." Andrias said, "Excuse me, Why?" Anne asked, "Fear, I've been in that things head, I know that more then anyone, it's afraid of being destroyed, of being irrelevant, it will do what ever it takes to defeat us and claim the stones as its own, if that means destroying an entire civilization, then so be it." Marcy said, "So What Your Saying Is, This Thing Is A Giant Sore Loser!" Sasha said, "More or less." Andrias said.

After This, Anne, Marcy and Sasha activated Their Calamity Powers and went up to defeat The Core.

"Incoming Targets, Deploying Defences." The Core said, The Defenses where deployed to fight The Calamity Trio, "Game on, you stinky space bugs, here's the serve!" Anne said, she uses her calamity powers to summon a tennis racket, and throws a tennis ball that turns into her cat, Domino and to mine dominos, and destroyed some soldiers, Sasha uses her calamity powers to create pompoms and she spread wings and tear apart the robots and one large one, Marcy sees her friend and girlfriend do cool anime stuff, "This is the coolest, most anime thing that's ever happened to me, I'm so happy to fights by your side." Marcy said, throwing her giant 20 side cube at the robot soldiers, after that, Anne gives her girlfriend a big hug, "Marcy, I Love You So Much, My Cool Anime Calamity Green Girlfriend." Anne said, placing a kiss on her cheek, "Haha, Anne that tickles." Marcy said, "Anne, did you miss me while I was in The Core?" Marcy asked, Anne holds Marcy's cheek with her right arm, "Marcy, I missed you direly." Anne said, the two share a kiss on the lips, they shed tears shaped like hearts as their hair join together to form a heart, Sasha looks at them with a smile, her friends are growing up, she shedded a tear, she hugs them, "I'm proud of you two nerds for finally getting together." Sasha said with tears in her eyes, they go and destroy The Core's defenses.

Back on Amphibia, Andrias was watching from the giant hole in the roof, "Andrias!" Aldrich said, "Father?" Andrias said, "Help us, Save us, and you can finally join us, FOREVER!" Aldrich said, "Hey, what are you doing?" Grime said, swinging Barrel's Warhammer, "What I must, Frobots, engaged!" Andrias said, The Frobots go up to 'assist' The Core.

Anne and The Girls destroy the defenses, "Enough with the small fries, time to take care of that Moon!" Anne said, they rushed over to push The Moon back, but Marcy sees Andrias' Robots, "Leave them to me." Marcy said, but she trips on a rock, "Come On." Marcy said, but Andrias assistances them instead, "No way, Andrias' robots." Sasha said, "Their helping us." Anne said, Marcy is in stock that Andrias is helping them, she turns back towards Amphibia and is happy with Andrias' Change of Heart, "Thank You, My Friend, I won't forget you." Marcy said smiling with a tears and goes back to help them.

"I don't believe this, Your-" Grime said, "Finally doing something useful." Andrias said, "You Fool, You could have been immortal, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Aldrich said as Andrias crushes the crown, "Something I should have done a long time ago, STANDING UP TO YOU!" Andrias said, having enough if his father's and The Core's disrespect and finally shuts Aldrich up, "Now, Shut Up!" Andrias said to his father, "ANDRIAS!" Aldrich said before getting crushed, "Full Throttle Engaged!" Andrias said, The Robots and The Calamity Trio push The Core back, but it's boosters engaged more, "FOOLS, you cannot stop a GOD!" The Core Taunting The Calamity Trio, "Even With the robot army, It's not enough!" Marcy said, "Hey guys, I hate to bring it up, but I think I'm fading." Sasha said, "Me Too, Our bodies aren't a used to this as yours." Marcy said, "Guys, I know this sounds crazy but, I'm going to call on all the powers of the stones, I may die in the process but at least you all will be safe." Anne said, "What?" Marcy said, "There's no way we're letting you do that." Sasha said, The Robots couldn't hold on and starts retreating, "for years, I've followed you two, counted on you, trusted you, now it's your turn to follow my lead, please." Anne said, "But-" Sasha tried, but they give Anne the stones, "You two should probably go." Anne said, she was about to but Marcy, "Anne wait." Marcy said, she let's go of Sasha and hugs her girlfriend, "Annie, please be careful." Marcy said with tears, Anne wraps her arms around Marcy, "Marcy, it's okay, I won't forget you or Sasha or anyone, I Love You Marcy." Anne said, "I Love You Too Anne." Marcy said, she gives Anne a kiss on the lips, wrapping her arms around Anne's neck, Anne warps her arms around Marcy, Embarrassing each other one more time, "Please be careful." Marcy said, Anne strokes Marcy's cheek and wipes the tears from her eyes, Anne gives Marcy a kiss on the lips one more time, "I Love You Anne." Marcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, she sends them back to Amphibia.

"Welp, you dare use Amphibia's Greatest Treasure Against Us?" The Core said, "Theses Stones are not Amphibia's Greatest Treasure." Anne said, "Mother Olm said was to ask so can you please help me save the world I love, the people I love and the girl I love?" Anne asked, the stones give Anne their full power, the stones turn grey again, Anne activated the full power of The Calamity Box and Destroyed The Moon, The Core escaped from The Moon before being destroyed and went back to Amphibia and hide there, "I'm okay, wow, and the stones are okay, Cool." Anne said, she goes back to Amphibia, "Hey guys." Anne said, "ANNE!" Everyone said, they give Anne a big hug, "Anne, your okay, but how?" Marcy asked, "I don't know, but I'm here, but The Core escaped." Anne said, "Ohh, so it's still here." Andrias said, "Andrias, why did you help us?" Anne asked, "Everything I did, was because my father wanted me too, my friends Leif and Barrel warned me about this but I had to let them go, but now I want to make up for everything I did, the destruction I caused, the pain, everything I want to make things right." Andrias said, "I don't deserve forgiveness but I want to make things right." Andrias said, "Andrias." Marcy said, "Marcy, why should you forgive me after what I did to you, having The Core possessed you." Andrias said with tears, "Andrias, after what you did to help, I think we can give you a second chance." Marcy said, "Really?" Andrias said, "yeah, you were really hard on yourself and I think I'll miss you." Marcy said, "Take Care, Kiddo." Andrias said patting Marcy on the head, "Goodbye Andrias." Marcy said, "Anne!" Andrias said, Anne turns around and looks at Andrias, "Yes, Andrias?" Anne asked, "Take Care of Marcy please." Andrias said, "I will, see you around." Anne said, waving at Andrias, "Bye, Andrias, thanks for helping." Sasha said, "Your Welcome." Andrias said with a smile. "Take Care, Kiddo." Andrias said. "Girls!" The Core said, "The Core, What are you doing?" Anne said, "Take Care of yourselves." The Core said, waving goodbye, "Father." Andrias said, "Andrias, I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Aldrich said, "I hope you can make things right, father." Andrias said, they all wave goodbye as the Ghosts of Leif and Barrel come, "Andrias." Leif said, "We Love You." Leif said, "Yeah and we will always be here for you." Leif said, "Yep, and hope you can patch things up." Barrel said, "I will, my friends." Andrias said, The Core, has a new body, it has the look of Darcy, with the cape, but the gauntlets have hands and the helmet has a month and it's insides are human just a machine look.

After this everyone says goodbye, and The Calamity Box stays around, The Core is Redeemed and the ghosts of Leif and Barrel stay with Andrias, Andrias remained King of Amphibia with his Crown repaired and he can communicate with his father, The Moon gets rebuilt by The Core and it's Army is repaired as well, The Girls can come visit Amphibia, Anne can see, Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop, Sasha can see Grime, Percy and Braddock, Marcy can see Andrias, Olivia and Yunan, Along with them seeing The Core, Aldrich, Leif and Barrel.