The Core, The King and The Girl

Andrias was on The Balcony of The Castle, he sees The Invasion happen, he remembers Leif's words, "We have your back, together we can use your power for good." Andrias remembering Leif's words, he turns around and sees Darcy sleeping on a big red pillow, Anne is sleeping with her, she's holding Darcy's waist, he sees Anne is holding Darcy's hand, he knows Anne and Marcy were in love, he smiles, he wants Anne and Marcy to be together, he hopes they can be set free, he's depressed, Anne wakes up, she sees she holding her loves waist, she smiles and kisses her on the cheek, "Mar-Mar, your so cute when you sleep." Anne said, "Andrias, why are you looking sad." Anne said, "Anne, I'm very depressed, I don't want to do any of this, my friends tried to prevent this but I had no choice." Andrias said, "Andrias, you've probably been through a lot." Anne said, "yeah, I truly cared for Marcy, but I'm ashamed of myself for hurting her." Andrias said, "She loved you, Anne, I'm proud of you two but ashamed of myself." Andrias said, "You should probably sit next to her." Andrias said, "Okay." Anne said, she sits next to Darcy and holds her waist, she cuddles her, Darcy wakes up, "Hey Anne." Darcy said, "Hey Love." Anne said, the two hug and hold hands, they get up, "Andrias, you look so depressed, what's wrong?" Darcy asked, "Nothing." Andrias said, Darcy is so suspicious of him, "Okay." Darcy said, Andrias walks away, "Anne, what did Andrias say?" Darcy asked, "He said, he's very depressed, he doesn't want to do any of this, his friends tried to prevent this but he had no choice." Anne said, "Interesting." Darcy said, "What else did he say?" Darcy asked, "He said, he truly cared for you Marcy, he's ashamed of himself self for hurting you. He also said I loved you, he's proud of us but ashamed of himself." Anne said, "Very Interesting, he was acting very Sus, I think he needs to be on Suspicion Island." Darcy said, "Marcy, don't be too harsh, he truly cared for you, and now your treating him like nothing." Anne said, "Anne, maybe your right, I'll talk to him." Darcy said, Darcy is going to talk to Andrias, but The Core suspected that Andrias is working against them, "Aldrich, your own son could be working against us." Darcy said, she's talking to Aldrich, "Well, let's find out." Aldrich said, their going to talk to Andrias.