Marcanne and Return to Amphibia

After Anne, Sasha and Marcy go back to Earth, Anne, Sasha and Marcy reunited with their parents and Anne and Marcy tell their parents that their dating, "Hey Marcy, were going to go out of state next month because we have a lot of packing to do." Mr. Wu said, "Okay, so I'll still be going to school then?" Marcy asked, "Yes, and you will be with your friends and get to go on your date with Anne." Mrs. Wu said, "Yay!" Marcy said,

The Next Day

Anne, Sasha and Marcy were at school hanging out, "You two look so cute together, I'm proud of you two, you two are growing up." Sasha said with tears and hugs them, she leaves them to do their own thing, "Anne, I'm glad we're together now, I Love You Anne." Marcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said they share a kiss on the lips and melt into the kiss. "Let's go to class Marcy, were going to be late." Anne said, "Yeah, lets go." Marcy said, they head to class, after that Anne and Marcy go to Anne's house.

At The Boonchuy's House

Anne and Marcy were laying down on Anne's bed, "Hey Marcy, I wish you didn't have to move because I want to spend each day with you." Anne said, "Yeah, but I have to, I have no choice." Marcy said, "yeah, but next month you leave, so we have time to be with each other." Anne said, "Yeah I know, Anne, I lov-" Marcy gets cut off by Anne kissing her, they melted into the kiss, Marcy goes on top of Anne, Marcy knows Anne wants to have some romance with her, so she's going to get it, Anne takes Marcy's jacket off, Anne takes her shirt off and takes Marcy's shirt off, Anne takes her skirt off and Marcy's skirt of too, Anne takes her bra off and Marcy's bra off, they take their underwear off and embrace each other, "Marcy, your scar is still their." Anne said, "I know but it's no big deal." Marcy said, "I Love You Anne." Marcy said still kissing Anne, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, "Shut Up for once." Anne said, they melted into the kiss and cherish each other and Marcy Loves Anne Boonchuy with all her heart and always have, Anne Loves Marcy Wu with all her heart and always have and always will.

After Marcy and Anne went on their first date, Marcy got a text from her dad, "No Way, Anne guess what." Marcy said in excitement, "What is it Marcy?" Anne asked, "Anne, my dad said that he lets go of his new job." Marcy said, "Wait why?" Anne asked, "He said that he's happy for us and saw how we were together, so he kept his job here and is staying, he did it for us, and he said he hopes we are happy together." Marcy said, "Ohh, so your not moving then." Anne said, "Yeah, and he said I can have a sleepover with you at your house as he wants us to be together since we're not moving away." Marcy said, "That's cool, let's go." Anne said, Anne and Marcy get Marcy's bag of pajamas and went to Anne's house.

At Anne's house

Marcy and Anne were playing Marcy's favorite game in their pajamas, "Anne, I'm glad your trying out, Vagabondia Chronicles and I'm happy your not ignoring my internets." Marcy said, "Yeah, I know I ignored your interests but now I won't ever again." Anne said, Marcy gives Anne a kiss on the cheek, "Marcy, I'm getting a text from, Mr. X, I haven't seen him since Andrias and Darcy's invasion but why is he calling?" Anne asked, she pick up the phone, "Hello, Anne, it's been a while." Mr. X said, "Mr. X why are you calling?" Anne asked, "well, I know you still have the music box after everything but I just called because we created a stable portal back to Amphibia." Mr. X said, "Ohh and I'm happy for you and Marcy Wu for getting together." Mr. X said, "How did you know that?" Anne asked, but he hangs up, "So, we're going back to Amphibia, Marcy." Anne said, "No way, Ahhh." Marcy said as Anne tackles her to the floor kissing her, "Hahahahaha, Ahhh, Anne!" Marcy said laughing, Anne lifts Marcy's shirt up and places her mouth on it. "No, Anne, Wait." Marcy said, but it's too late, "PBBBBT" Anne did to her, Marcy started laughing, Marcy tried to run but Anne pushes her back to the ground and kisses her again, "Anne!" Marcy said, they were having fun, Young Love.

After Going to Mr. X's secret base, Anne, Marcy and Sasha are ready to return to Amphibia, Anne, Marcy and Sasha have their armor on when they were in Amphibia, "Alright are you three ready?" Mr. X asked, "Yep, let's go, are we ready." Anne asked, "Yep." Marcy and Sasha said, The Portal activated and they go through the portal and land back in Amphibia, "Wow, were here, it's Wartwood." Anne said, When everyone sees Anne, Marcy and Sasha again, "ANNE!" Sprig said, he jumped into Anne's arms, "Hey Sprig." Anne said, "GRIMSY!" Sasha said running to Grime, "You found Percy and Braddock, I missed you two so much!" Sasha said crying, "We Missed you two!" Percy said, "Were so sorry, we missed you and Grime!" Braddock said, "Olivia, Yunan, Andrias!" Marcy said, she runs into their arms, "Andrias, your looking better." Marcy said, "Yeah, I needed some repairs but I'm fine." Andrias said, "I missed you so much!" Andrias said shedding tears, "Hello Marcy." The Core said, "Darcy or The Core your in a new body, you look like how I did when you possessed me." Marcy said, "Yeah, we fixed Newtopia and we are connected to the castle with a new wire attached but we're fine." Darcy said (The Core is using Darcy's voice instead of Aldrich's voice) "were finally back, I can't believe it." Anne said, they sit down on the statue and take a group selfie together along with their parents, The Core/Darcy/King Aldrich, The Ghosts of Leif and Barrel, Percy and Braddock and King Andrias.

All of Amphibia hold a dance party, they all dance together, they all slow dance, Anne and Marcy interlock hands and slow dance, "Anne, your so beautiful." Marcy said, "Thanks Marcy, your beautiful too." Anne said, the two smile at each other and share a magical kiss, "I Love You Anne Boonchuy." Marcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy Wu." Anne said, the two slow dance with everyone else slow dancing, Anne and Marcy know that they will be together forever.