Marcanne/Darcanne Ending

10 Years Later....

When Marcy comes down to Los Angeles, she gets her car and puts her bags inside, she drives to Anne's House, After Marcy arrived at Anne's house in her car, she goes up to the door and is ready to knock, "Okay, here we go." Marcy said, nervously gripping her bag, Anne is inside watching TV, she hears a knock on the door, she opened it and she sees someone she loves a lot with tears in her eyes, "Marcy!" Anne said, "Hey love." Marcy said, they hug each other and share a kiss, "I missed you so much." Anne said with tears, "I missed you too." Marcy said, they walk in the house and sit on the couch, "Marcy, what are you doing here?" Anne asked, "Well Anne, I talked to my parents and I'm coming back living in LA." Marcy said, "That's great, but you need some where to stay." Anne said, "Anne, I'm moving back down, my parents are staying over there." Marcy said, "Ohh, then you will need a house then." Anne said, "Anne, the other thing I told them I found the perfect place to stay and that's why I want to ask you, can I come and live with you." Marcy said, Anne is shocked, Marcy wants to move in with her, "you want to live with me?" Anne asked, "Yes I want to live with you." Marcy said, "Marcy, I want you to live with me so much, yes, you may live here." Anne said, "Yay." Marcy said hugging Anne, "Welcome Home, My Love." Anne said.

Later that day....at Night

Marcy wants to have Sex with Anne after watching 'The Notebook' so she has something in mind, "hey Anne their something I want to do." Marcy said, she got up, "what is it Marcy?" Anne said getting up, Marcy walks twords Anne, creeping her out, she backs her into a wall, "you want to know what I want, well here's what I want." Marcy said, she then starts unbuttoning Anne's shirt and you can see her bra, she now knows what Marcy wants, she kisses Marcy and lifts her up and carys her twords a wall, they then go to the wall Anne was backed into, Marcy takes of her jacket, she started to unbuttoning Anne's shorts and pulls them down to see her underwear, Anne takes her shirt off and now she was in her bra and underwear, Marcy pulls her pants down and Anne lifts her in the air and she kisses her, Marcy takes her shirt off and now Anne and Marcy were now in their bra and underwear, Anne and Marcy go upstairs and are still kissing, Marcy takes off Anne's bra and underwear, Anne takes off Marcy's bra and lifts her up again and kisses her, they go in Anne's bedroom so that they can enjoy this moment, they lay down and Anne was on top of Marcy, Anne puts Marcy's legs on her shoulders and grabs the top of Marcy's underwear and pulls them off, Anne and Marcy start kissing again, "Anne, I love you so much." Marcy said still kissing Anne, "I love you too Marcy." Anne said, "Just, Shut Up For Once." Anne said still kissing her, she lifts Marcy up where she keeps kissing her, where they would live for the rest of their live with each other. They can finally do Sex now and can embrace and cherish each other forever, with out a care in the world. The two started giggling and laughing and put their foreheads together, "I Love You Anne." Marcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, they finally can be with each other at last.

After Anne and Marcy go on their date, Marcy has something to tell Anne, "Anne, can I ask you something?" Marcy asked, she's sweeting and blushing hardcore, "What is it Marcy?" Anne asked, "Anne, we've been dating for years now, and I think it time for me to ask you." Marcy said, Marcy drops to one knee, Anne is blushing hardcore, Marcy pulls out a ring box and opened it, "Anne Boonchuy, will you marry me?" Marcy asked, Anne is blushing hardcore, Marcy wants to marry her, "You what to marry me?" Anne asked, "Yes, I Love You With All My Heart." Marcy said, "Marcy, Yes, I Will Marry You." Anne said, Anne and Marcy hug and kiss, "Hey Marcy." Anne said, "Yes Anne." Marcy said, "I knew you want to propose to me the whole time." Anne said, "You Knew?" Marcy said, "Yes I knew the whole time, you dropped the ring 3 times, I even pick it up once." Anne said, Marcy was blushed, when they get back home, Anne kisses Marcy on the lips, They back into a wall, Marcy takes her tuxedo jacket off, she unbuttoned Anne's pants and pulls them down, Anne takes her dress shirt off, now Anne was in her bra and underwear, Marcy takes her tie off and unbuttoned her tuxedo pants and pulls them down, Anne picks Marcy up and kisses her on the lips again, Marcy takes her tuxedo shirt off, now Anne and Marcy were in their bra and underwear, they were enjoying this moment, they love it, they love doing it, they go into the bedroom and lay on the bed, Anne lifts Marcy up and kisses her on the lips, she holds Marcy's face, Marcy strokes Anne's hair, they know they will get married and will live together forever.

Anne and Marcy are prepared for their wedding, Sasha will be hosting this, Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias, The Core/Darcy, Aldrich, Leif, Barrel, Mrs. Boonchuy, Mr. Boonchuy, Marcy's parents, Sasha's parents and everyone else from Amphibia and Los Angeles are at the wedding, "We are gathered here today to witnesses the marriage of Two Nerds, two friends I know well and you all know, Anne Boonchuy and Marcy Wu, if there any objections to this union, speak now or forever hold at peace." Sasha said, nobody objects, "Okay, Anne, do you take, Marcy, to be your wife for as long as you shall live?" Sasha asked, "I do." Anne said, "Marcy, do you take Anne, to be your wife for as long as you shall live?" Sasha asked, "I do." Marcy said, "By the power vested in me by the frogs of Amphibia and The humans of Los Angeles, I pronounce you both wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Sasha said, Anne and Marcy kiss and everyone else claps for them, Anne's parents are shedding tears, Polly smiles, Hop Pop sheds immense tears, Grime tears up, Olivia and Yunan hug and shedded immense tears of pure joy, they are proud, their little Marcy has gotten married, Andrias sheds immense tears, he's proud of Marcy and Anne, The Core/Darcy smiles, Aldrich is proud, Leif is shedding tears, Barrel is crying tears of joy, Marcy and Sasha's parents are tearing up, Sasha and Sprig are so happy and everyone else is proud of them, Marcy and Anne finally got married.

After Anne and Marcy got married, they went home to plan their Hooneymoon, The Next Day, Later that day, Anne was in bed, Marcy was downstairs writing her webcomic, Anne couldn't fall asleep due to Marcy writing so loud, she can hear her, "I can't take it anymore, I'm going to grab Marcy and pull her into bed, right now." Anne said (Anne and Marcy's pajamas are the same pajamas they wore when they were teenagers just adult versions) when Anne goes downstairs, she sees Marcy writing, "Marcy, please come to bed." Anne said, "Just a second Anne, I'm just writing my webcomic, it will be for a second." Marcy said, 15 minutes later, Anne was tired, Marcy was still writing, Anne had enough, "Marcy, your coming to bed right now." Anne said, she turns Marcy's chair around and picks Marcy up over her shoulder, "Time to sleep Marcy." Anne said, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Marcy screamed, "Anne! I Need To Finish The Comic, I won't go to sleep!" Marcy said, she grabs the wall and tried to stop Anne, Anne is pulling Marcy hard to try and break her grip, she pulls with all her might, But Marcy gets out and Anne pulls her pajama pants down, Marcy sees that she's in her underwear, "Hahahaha!" Anne laughs, Marcy blushes as she's in her underwear in front of her love, she smiles, she's fine if she's in her underwear with her love looking at her, Anne grabs her and carries her to bed on her shoulders, Anne closes the door and locks it, she plops Marcy on their bed, she climbed into bed and snuggles Marcy tightly, "Marcy, I don't care if you just have your underwear, I love you no matter what." Anne said, "Thanks Anne." Marcy said, Marcy feels Anne's fluffy hair and falls asleep, "Good Night Marcy, I Love You." Anne said, she kisses Marcy's forehead and falls asleep.

When Anne wakes up 3 hours later, she sees Marcy escaped, "Come On!" Anne said, she goes downstairs and sees Marcy writing, Marcy is back in her pajama pants, "Marcy, please just come back to bed, I'm tired." Anne said, "Just a second Anne." Marcy said, Anne turns the chair around and sits on Marcy, Marcy blushes, "Oh Mar-Mar, I'm getting tired, I would love to snuggle you, just come to bed." Anne said, she gets closer to Marcy, "Anne, I know what your doing, No, No, No-" Marcy said before Anne kisses her, she lifts Marcy up and carys her to bed, after they lay down, Marcy cuddles up to Anne, Anne wraps her arms around Marcy, Marcy snuggles in Anne's chest, Anne smiles, "Good Night Marcy, I Love You" Anne said, she falls asleep with Marcy I'm her arms, they can finally be together forever.

The Next Day, Anne and Marcy are at The Beach looking at shells, Anne is wearing the bathing suit and purple beach shorts she wore just in adult size, Marcy is wearing a teal bathing suit, Anne and Marcy find a nice shell, "Hey Anne, look at this one." Marcy said, "Wow, that's a nice shell." Anne said, "Yeah, we should put it in our room." Marcy said, "That's a great idea." Anne said, Anne and Marcy sit on the sand together right by the water, Anne looks at Marcy and admired her, "Marcy, your so beautiful in your bathing suit." Anne said, "Thanks Anne, you look beautiful too." Marcy said, the two hold hands, they put their foreheads together and giggle, they smile at each other and watch the sun set, they are happy together and will spend the rest of their lives together forever.

The End