Darcanne

Anne and Darcy are now together, they were talking about the plans Darcy has for Anne, "You'll be our queen, Anne, you will rule by our side for all eternity." Darcy said, "Oh... Great... Hehe." Anne said with a nervous giggle, Darcy grabs Anne's hands and pins them to the throne, she smashed her lips on Anne's lips, anne tried to fight it but she can't, they stop kissing and sit on the throne.

Anne is with her possessed crush, she looks at Darcy, "Marcy, please come home, I want you back, please, Marcy, I know I yelled at you but I know why you did what you did, please come back, come back to me, my precious Mar-Mar." Anne begged, Darcy grabs Anne's face and pulls her closer to her, "Oh Anne, how much closer do you need to be to see that she isn't there anymore?" Darcy said, "But if you miss her, you can rule with us forever, you can have her back." Darcy said, Anne sees into Darcy's eyes, she can still see Marcy, Marcy is still there, she wants her back, she does something that she'll regret right now, she smashed her lips into Darcy's lips, She just wanted to kiss Marcy, she moves away, she can't believe she kissed Darcy, Darcy smiles that she kissed her, she sees Marcy is still in there, she takes her helmet off, Anne sees Marcy's hair, she blushes, Darcy takes her cape off, her gauntlets off, her chest plate off, she takes her shirt off, she's now in Marcy's bra, her pants and boots, Anne blushes hardcore, Marcy is shirtless, Darcy goes on top of Anne, she grabs Anne's hands and pins them to the wall, Darcy smashed her lips into Anne's lips, Anne is blushing hardcore, Darcy takes Anne's chest plate off, Anne's shirt off, Anne is blushing more, Anne wraps her arms around Darcy and undid her bra, Darcy's bra slips off, Darcy unsnaps Anne's bra, Darcy takes her pants and boots off, She takes Anne's shoes and socks off, she takes Anne's skirt off, Darcy takes her underwear off and she takes Anne's underwear off as well, Anne and Darcy are now naked, "So Anne how are you feeling?" Darcy asked, Anne is blushing hardcore, she's naked and Darcy is naked, "Anne, you look like a hot mess, but hey, at least you get to have some fun with your future girlfriend." Darcy said, she goes on top of Anne and looks at her.

In The Core...

Marcy is blushing hardcore, she's having sex with Anne, "Oh No, did I just have sex with Anne, oh no." Marcy said, (Marcy is wearing The Darcy Armor and The Black and Red Cape but she's not wearing The Darcy Helmet, just The Darcy Armor and Black and Red Cape), "Anne, I'm so sorry for this, I'm not in control, please forgive me." Marcy said, she looking at Anne, she's just blushing and suffering, "Anne, please, resist!" Marcy screamed. She's taking back control.

Meanwhile...

"Ah! What's Happening?!?" Darcy asked, "Anne?" Marcy said, "Marcy?" Anne said, the two hug it out, "Anne, I'm so sorry, I wasn't able to stop." Marcy said, "Marcy, I Forgive You, Now, Just Shut Up." Anne said, she pulls Marcy twords her and kisses her on the lips, Marcy is blushed but gives in, "Ah!, Anne, run!" Marcy screamed, "Hello Anne." Darcy said, Darcy puts her armor, cape and helmet back on, she gets Anne dressed in her clothes and chest plate, "Anne, now we have a lot to do." Darcy said, "Okay, that's cool... Hehe." Anne said with a nervous giggle, she's very scared.

Darcy kisses Anne again and She slaps a control collar on Anne, Anne's pupils are now purple, "Hey Anne." Darcy said, "Hey Mar-Mar." Anne said, "I Love You Mar-Mar." Anne said, "I Love You Too Anne." Darcy said, the two kiss on the lips, They get Anne changed into a new outfit, she has a dark purple shirt with short sleeves, a black purple skirt, Matching Darcy boots, a chest plate that looks like hers just in a dark purple color with an orange eye in the middle, Darcy puts a black and red cape on Anne so they match, "do you like it Anne?" Darcy asked, "I Love it, Mar-Mar, it looks great on me." Anne said, Anne and Darcy hug and shared a kiss, They go back to the throne room and are prepared for The Invasion.