Chapter 1

That was a normal day. She woke up to her little brother's annoying voice, "Wake up, or else you're gonna have to walk to school". "Shut up and let me sleep", she threw her pillow at her brother and replied.

She always hated school, mostly because she didn't have any friends and everyone would bully her. When she reported it to her teacher, she didn't do anything, just told her tried not to get into troubles. But her brother didn't let her sleep and continued to call her up just because her parents asked him to.

"Ok, I'm up. Gosh, you're so annoying. Now get out, I need to change." she replied.

When she finished changing her clothes into her school uniform. She went downstairs and said "Good morning, guys. I'm gonna go to school now."

"Wait, come here, eat your breakfast first and then your dad will take you and Elijah to school." Her mom said to her. So she ate her breakfast, and went to school. She had a test that day so she went to her favorite space, which is the library.

When she was reading her books, a guy came up to her, Asher, he had a crush on her since freshman year and she had been rejected him since. "Hey Daisy, you look pretty good today." He said. "Oh god, what's now?" she replied with annoying voice and rolled her eyes. "Nothing, really nothing." He answered but she didn't even cares to reply him, she just went back to her books. And Asher, he just sat across and watched her, (kind a creepy I might add), then the bell rang and that was the sign for them to go to class.

When school was ended, she went home, "I'm home" she yelled. "Welcome home, honey. How was your day?" her mom asked. "It was normal but I had a test today and as usual, I nailed it" she replied and did some happy dances. "I'm so proud of you, now go change and maybe take a shower", "Yes mom". Then she had her dinner and did some normal things she always do.

A/N: This is my first fanfic story. English is not my first language so this story will definitely have a lot of mistakes and I will editing it while writing new chapters. I open for any advices. Feel free to tell me what you thinks. I hope you guys enjoy it. This chapter is probably not good. But the next chapter will be better. Take care. See you guys in the next chapter.